Clubplanet Nightlife Community

attn: silverbull & argdiesel

wow seems like a goodway to promote this party, so whos comped list am i on? And if one of ya can drop DJ GREGORY "ATTEND I" then it would be the perfect song to set it off.

You are not going to be comped. Get a job and pay a cover.

Hehe

and with people from the "HUMP" each other board.

that was cute :rolleyes:

Yeah.. all i know is none of these "putos" who aint dancing bette rnot get in the circle or they might just catch a windmill Kick to the throat.....

is there really a reason to get violent now? that's usually a sign of weekness...let me know if we're not gonna keep this on the dancefloor

but supposely according to some of ya mooks, "IM INDUSTRY" lol.

Hey, you're the one that brags you have some form of membership card for Cielo

as "the owner thinks you're good for the scene", or that you know Roger Sanchez's manager or that Danny Tenaglia invites you to his secret parties or that you hit on strippers w/ Armand Van Helden or ................................

Why do you constantly brag about being "industry"? You are more than insecure.

yo doctor doom pimpslap.gif

Never in my life have i ever said anything bout BEING industry until that post a couple mins ago. As for the membership card thingy, i'll show you tonite wut it looks like since to you it means something. As for roger, danny, armand, hey their all normal people who just happen to be famous to an extent, so what i cant talk bout conversations ive had with them or whatever. Imagine one of your boys becoming big time and you hang out with him or some shit and talk bout it, reality is thats what happened. Nothing bout bragging.

And for the insecure shit, yo man far from it dr. d, i dont hide my face or name thru messageboards, i let people know who i am. And being insecure bout what, im one of the most happiest guys in this world. So dont be quick to judge, cause maybe tehres something wrong with you. Im not saying there is but ya never know.