Clubplanet Nightlife Community

attn: silverbull & argdiesel

Hey, you're the one that brags you have some form of membership card for Cielo

as "the owner thinks you're good for the scene", or that you know Roger Sanchez's manager or that Danny Tenaglia invites you to his secret parties or that you hit on strippers w/ Armand Van Helden or ................................

Why do you constantly brag about being "industry"? You are more than insecure.

i sense envy :hat:

yo doctor doom pimpslap.gif

Never in my life have i ever said anything bout BEING industry until that post a couple mins ago. As for the membership card thingy, i'll show you tonite wut it looks like since to you it means something. As for roger, danny, armand, hey their all normal people who just happen to be famous to an extent, so what i cant talk bout conversations ive had with them or whatever. Imagine one of your boys becoming big time and you hang out with him or some shit and talk bout it, reality is thats what happened. Nothing bout bragging.

And for the insecure shit, yo man far from it dr. d, i dont hide my face or name thru messageboards, i let people know who i am. And being insecure bout what, im one of the most happiest guys in this world. So dont be quick to judge, cause maybe tehres something wrong with you. Im not saying there is but ya never know.

what's up with your boy talking about "windmill kicks to the throat"?...my man wants to take it to the streets Queen's style than let me know what's up...

thought we were gonna do this on the dancefloor but i'm down for whatever

:2guns:

yo doctor doom pimpslap.gif

Never in my life have i ever said anything bout BEING industry until that post a couple mins ago. As for the membership card thingy, i'll show you tonite wut it looks like since to you it means something. As for roger, danny, armand, hey their all normal people who just happen to be famous to an extent, so what i cant talk bout conversations ive had with them or whatever. Imagine one of your boys becoming big time and you hang out with him or some shit and talk bout it, reality is thats what happened. Nothing bout bragging.

And for the insecure shit, yo man far from it dr. d, i dont hide my face or name thru messageboards, i let people know who i am. And being insecure bout what, im one of the most happiest guys in this world. So dont be quick to judge, cause maybe tehres something wrong with you. Im not saying there is but ya never know.

I seriously would like to reply to this - but I don't even understand where you're going w/ this. Can Altavista's Babelfish translate ebonics?

Last night i wish i could have stayed for more, but it was fuckin great @ sully. An amazing time .. Deepspell TORE IT UP :bowdown::bowdown: .. my man i hope you recorded that set cause that was for sure some A game material.

silverbull, arg, drew, karisma, downdeepmike, iamsamuria, kitty, jess, happy bday again to emjay (who also introduced me to her sister :drool: i going to bet your father doesnt have his hair anymore with 2 beautiful ladies as daughters) and to everyone else IT WAS FUCKIN AWESOME LETS DO IT AGAIN!