• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

good guess

head

-Rob

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

"One must learn to be a sponge if one wants to be loved by hearts that overflow." -Frederich Neitzsche 2-Brandie&Rob-11

hmr3.gif

Obviously that's what people will say, but let me give my opinion on why...

Guys give themselves hand jobs all the time and we've been doing it for quite some time, thus we are masters of our own domain and there is no way a girl could ever do it as well as I do...

As for blowjobs, guys love blowjobs because we can't suck our own dicks...I'm sorry to say it, but if we could I bet a lot of guys would...

I can't believe I said that but I actually think that it's true...

------------------

"Up all night...sleep all day."

www.playj.com

AIM - E123NYC

Originally posted by nyc420:

Obviously that's what people will say, but let me give my opinion on why...

Guys give themselves hand jobs all the time and we've been doing it for quite some time, thus we are masters of our own domain and there is no way a girl could ever do it as well as I do...

As for blowjobs, guys love blowjobs because we can't suck our own dicks...I'm sorry to say it, but if we could I bet a lot of guys would...

I can't believe I said that but I actually think that it's true...

as a wise frined of mine was said

if i could suck my own dick i'd never leave my house

lol smile.gif

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

"One must learn to be a sponge if one wants to be loved by hearts that overflow." -Frederich Neitzsche 2-Brandie&Rob-11

hmr3.gif

well i'm not a guy but i'd agree - men like to get head for a lot of reasons. 1) they can watch 2) it's a bit of a power trip 3) it feels good...

what about a head/hand combo? anybody like this?

if i'm giving a guy a hand job, i like to use a lubricant...

and what's up with wanting to have your balls squeezed during sex? it's so awkward for me to grab onto them with him moving so much. is it really all that great? last time i was asked to do this i stabbed my lover with my fingernail and totally ruined the mood. he thought he was bleeding. but i couldn't help it, there was just too much movement!!! tips anyone? i sure would like to avoid a repeat of THAT!

oh! i forgot to answer your question regarding which i would like to GIVE (vs. which the guy would like to receive)...i'd much rather give head...it's sexier, a bigger turn on, and men love it!!! whenever i try to give a guy a hand job, my wrist starts to hurt.

Originally posted by luigi_scarpini:

What are your thoughts?

Hypothesis: I'm thinkin' that the ladies will say hand jobs and the guys will say head.

Originally posted by shugabooga:

well i'm not a guy but i'd agree - men like to get head for a lot of reasons. 1) they can watch 2) it's a bit of a power trip 3) it feels good...

what about a head/hand combo? anybody like this?

if i'm giving a guy a hand job, i like to use a lubricant...

and what's up with wanting to have your balls squeezed during sex? it's so awkward for me to grab onto them with him moving so much. is it really all that great? last time i was asked to do this i stabbed my lover with my fingernail and totally ruined the mood. he thought he was bleeding. but i couldn't help it, there was just too much movement!!! tips anyone? i sure would like to avoid a repeat of THAT!

good gawd woman, you are turning me on with your replies! i've put the fan on in my office, and i got this hard-on i can't get rid of! i got a meeting coming up too, STOP I! lol

cwm30.gif

Head/Hand combo..thats the ONLY way to give/get really good head..

could do alittle tricks with other things..but thats the best combo... lol

------------------

Dont ever stop smiling-->you never know who is falling in love with your smile...

I dont cry because it ENDED--> I smile because we HAPPENED..

Ok Im going to add my .02 on this one of course.

I believe that giving head is an art. And a hand job, well what fun is in that? Its dry skin rubbing dry skin. A guy can just drop his pants and rub against a couch pillow for the same effect.

When a guy receives oral pleasure on the otherhand, its much more resembles actual sexual intercourse. It has the warmth and the wetness but with an added perk....the friction can be increased or decreased. Othr things suck as sucking on the tip can make it even more enjoyably as well.

Personally, I think giving head is better...but if u know how to do it right that is. Of course with oral pleasure, there can be some hand action.

My vote...goes to head!~

------------------

tigger.gif

"Love is friendship set to music."

...E. Joseph Crossmann

AOL = MadamKittE

Originally posted by misskittie:

Ok Im going to add my .02 on this one of course.

I believe that giving head is an art. And a hand job, well what fun is in that? Its dry skin rubbing dry skin. A guy can just drop his pants and rub against a couch pillow for the same effect.

When a guy receives oral pleasure on the otherhand, its much more resembles actual sexual intercourse. It has the warmth and the wetness but with an added perk....the friction can be increased or decreased. Othr things suck as sucking on the tip can make it even more enjoyably as well.

Personally, I think giving head is better...but if u know how to do it right that is. Of course with oral pleasure, there can be some hand action.

My vote...goes to head!~

DAS MY GIRL!!!!!!!

cwm30.gif

Originally posted by nycedee:

DAS MY GIRL!!!!!!!

cwm30.gif

Well I was going to get "more involved" with my description but I didnt want to add to your "hard on from earlier"...but I can if you like..haha!

xoxo

------------------

tigger.gif

"Love is friendship set to music."

...E. Joseph Crossmann

AOL = MadamKittE

NOTHING IS BETTER THAN WHEN A WOMAN IS GOIG DOWN ON YOU, LOOKING UP INTO YOUR EYES, THEN STARTS TO MIX IN THE HAND WHILE SHE TALKS DIRTY TO YOU. SO IMO THERE GOT TO BE A MIX OF BOTH INVOLVED

------------------

COMING DECEMBER 1ST "FRIDAYS" AT ROXY RESIDENT SUPER DJ EDDIE BAEZ

SATURDAY NIGHT AT THE WORLD DENNY TSETTOS AND JARED SCREAM

THE "METRO PROMOTIONS" GUESTLIST EMAIL ME @ CHRISSOGGY@AOL.COM OR SAY "METRO"AT THE DOOR BROUGHT TO YOU BY "CHRIS MICHAEL"

http://communities.msn.com/ChrisMichaelNYC&naventryid=100

Got just one word of advice:

Gentlemen, please do not grab our ears, we know what we're doing. ;-)

------------------

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image."