Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Nicky Sibilia

1. Put down the mic and get over yourself.

2. There is no need to play your drop as often as you do. No one cares that you dj there. Its not like people go "Im goin to Headliner tonight to hear Sibilia"

3. Consider playing some new music between 1:30-2pm. There is no need to play the Jana, Da Buzz, and Faith Hill acapellas EVERY SINGLE WEEK.

Just my $.02

nicky doesnt talk on the mic, its the mc who dosent shut the fuck up.

(part of the reason why i havent been going much)

he doesent do name drops, all he has is that track that was made with his name in it, he doesnt loop a beat for 5 mins and do it manually. i get mixed reviews about that track all the time, but we all laugh when he puts it on.

about what he plays at headliners, its HEADLINERS not deko sessions or whatever, totally different crowd. thats what they want to hear there, they go nuts. nicky knows how to read a crowd and give them what they want. he has been doing this for years and thats why he has been spinning at headliners for the passed maybe 7 or more years. if u dont like what he plays then dont go. hes not gona come on here and say anything, so i had to.

i bust his balls all the time, saying yo put the final chapter to rest.

nickys says "yeah but the final chapter pays the bills" he dont give a fuck what he plays, as long as people are shaking their ass.

if u wanna hear him play new traks and non cheese go check him out in florida or canada.

I can picture him walking around in his everyday life, sleeveless shirt and all with his MC carrying a boombox on his shoulder playing "the track", and the MC just announces to the people around him what he is doing.

NICKYYYYY

SIBILIAAAA

AT THE BANK!

AT THE BANK!

NICKYYYYY

SIBILIAAAA

AT THE GYM!

AT THE GYM!

NICKYYYYY

SIBILIAAAA

AT THE PARK!

AT THE PARK!

Im sure Nicky is phenominal in Canada and Florida and Im sure he pays his bills. Doesnt mean that he doesnt fucking blow at Headliner. And trust me, I dont go to Headliner for the music. But it shouldnt have to suck that badly. There is plenty of cheese out there that isnt moldy. Play some new shit.

Im sure Nicky is phenominal in Canada and Florida and Im sure he pays his bills. Doesnt mean that he doesnt fucking blow at Headliner. And trust me, I dont go to Headliner for the music. But it shouldnt have to suck that badly. There is plenty of cheese out there that isnt moldy. Play some new shit.

u lufffffffffff da 'Liner

Off the record... Nicky is a scumbag. He dated this girl for about 1 1/2 years a couple years ago and got extremely close to her daughter. Then out of nowhere he disappeared and never called again. It's 1 thing to play a girl but don't play a kid too. Turns out he had another girlfriend the whole time he was with this girl. It takes a certain type of person to pull that crap. The kid still asks for him today and it's been well over a year later. He knows what he is!

Off the record... Nicky is a scumbag. He dated this girl for about 1 1/2 years a couple years ago and got extremely close to her daughter. Then out of nowhere he disappeared and never called again. It's 1 thing to play a girl but don't play a kid too. Turns out he had another girlfriend the whole time he was with this girl. It takes a certain type of person to pull that crap. The kid still asks for him today and it's been well over a year later. He knows what he is!

Dude i dont know about all this but have you caught any of those sick video's with the crazy beats of Nicky's nights at some of the Hottest places in NJ that Tristate687 leaves on here......

I watch those videos with those beats and say to myself how thankful i am i dont live in Texas or Florida where carrying a handgun is legal because if i ever walked into one of the places Nicky was playing dropping his name over some looped beats i think i would have blown my fucking brains out for having such terrible taste in music....

I disagree. I have a 3-year old daughter and am single. I dont expect my next boyfriend to play daddy just because he dates me. And even if the baby did get attached, it's better he left if its not what he wanted, then sticking around and confusing the child. He was not the childs father..

Just my .02 on men dating girls with children

SOOO much hate...he plays for the crowd...lol headliners' dance floor is mobbed every single saturday. It's what someone posted b4--it's what the people at headliners like...it's not the surf club or Deko or Crobar...stop the hate...the dancefloor is packed all night and no one can argue that.

My two cents, is this even necessary though????????

The girl he dated told him not to get sooo close cause she didn't know how they would end up. He went out of his way to "play daddy." He also said he would never abondon the kid if things didn't work out for whatever reason. He would tell her daughter and her Mother that he and her were gonna get married etc... she never asked for it. He went out of his way. Now through a good source it trurms out he had another girlfriend the whole time they were going out. I am saying only a scumbag calls a girl his girlfriend, gets very close to her daughter, and has another girlfriend on the side. Or has her on the side. She looks back now and sees the little signs. Hindsight is 20/20. He never said goodbye or gave a reason. He just disappeared. That is a low life. At least let the kid down slowly. Tell the kid you are moving across country or something.

Ok I usually dont post, but frequent the board very often. I went to Headliner this weekend for the first time. I absolutely HATED it. Not because of the music, but because of the DJ's 'attitude'. I respect and understand he plays to the crowd. Thats a DJ's job....

BUT....

Dont be showing off in the booth, taking your shirt off, playing your DJ drop for 5 minutes, while you're playing "let me love you" by DaBuzz. You look like an asshole fist pumping in the DJ booth to Faith Hill !!!!!

The best was being at the bar, and these 3 hotties were just mocking the DJ, so I know I wasnt the only one who was bothered by the corny DJ antics. he thinks he's the man up there in the booth, but half the club laughs at him throughout the night

There's a reason he's been dj'in at the same club for so many years, and NOT Dj'in anywhere else. Think about that one. You've got a 3 month residency all year. The people that go to Headliner go not because of the music, nor do they even know who the DJ is. Take it easy dood !

OK, I am not the one to talk crap on the boards about anyone or put them down, BUT, last night I was at the gym and Nicky Sibilia (who goes there as well) was ranting and raving how he is "KILLIN RYDELL @ Studio'... b/c he is "Packing it in at Circa" ....excuse me son...

YOU DONT COME CLOSE TO RYDELL PERIOD

Who says that?????

What a tool...then he goes on bragging on how he is gonna take over RR Friday night spot at S4....I really dont care since I dont go do neither venues but the level of concededness is just high schoool and amateur like

yeah, I use to work at Circa when Nicky played there, but that's what he did, PLAY music for a college drinking crowd, which IMO, is what Headliners is, soooo PUHLEASE dont comapre yourself to a real DJ, u are jsut spinning records to please a crowd who doesnt give 2 shits about what's on...they just want to get drunk and get laid...'killing rydell' ...go choke on your hairbleach

good shit swinging thru last night cyn. it was a pleasure :)

hope u like what you heard :rock:

Likewise, we def need more chill spots in NJ...wish some peeps could step up to the plate, but it's a rough business and owners just want to pack it in, gotta make the lease payments on them Benzes, you know?

Circa was an established night WAY BEFORE DJ Tool starting working there.

You are right, Circa is just another club where people dont care about the music. How dare he compare himself to an established, successful DJ such as Rydell. "Killin Rydell"...u MORON

Thanks for the warning. I didnt even know Sabila spun at Circa. I'll be sure not to step foot in that club anytime soon !

Where is Sabila workin next? Fatso Fogertys for college Wednesdays $1 drinks? :pint::pint::pint::bounce: