Clubplanet Nightlife Community

when do you dance best?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

when the music is banging im dancing the most, the e onlt adds too the enjoment of dancing, if im tripping or not the music has to be good, if its not im sitting

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! Sorry guys it is

"TO EACH HIS OWN" not sure by who but i like it

"dont be affraid to walk out on anything in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat coming from around the corner" Robert Deniro

AIM:msoprano13

Email:msoprano13@yahoo.com

chick.gif

i'm a true dancer at heart. i'm found dancing almost anytime and anywhere. i definitely dance best when i'm sober. i also enjoy dancing after a few drinks or after smoking a "j." however, for some reason i don't enjoy dancing when rolling. and if i do i'll just end up dancing for 5 minutes and then stop. i find that to be weird cause most people say that when they are rolling that's when they dance the most. cwm7.gif

Personally..I dance best when there's a goddam freaking Waterbug running around my kitchen floor. Fucking ugly MOFOS..Ever step on one of those..hear the CRUNCHHH.. I'm a pretty brave dude too but goddam those critters.

------------------

Sticks and Stones may break my bones..but..words..can't..hurt..meeeee...

so there

rolling or not.. high or not... as long as the music is BANGIN im on the floor shakin my groove thing.... im a dancer at heart.. only time i really feel free cwm12.gif its like therapy for the soul cwm38.gif

------------------

"He who laughs last didnt get it"

"It takes a big man to cry... takes a bigger man to laugh at that man"

"I sound like a chipmunk!!"

Originally posted by peeps:

I am right there with you. The worst is right when the song is in a groove, or a sweet break - and the f*cking phone rings.

CAN'T YOU SEE THAT I'M BUSY RIGHT NOW?!?!?!

EXACTLY...drives me bonkers...oh yeah, I get paid to answer the phone...but it's still annoying...hehehehe!!!

cwm4.gifcwm3.gif

at 10 am

biggrin.gif

-Rob

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

"One must learn to be a sponge if one wants to be loved by hearts that overflow." -Frederich Neitzsche 2-Brandie&Rob-11

hmr3.gif

Originally posted by Crackorn:

Anyone who has seen me dance will tell you that I dance best when I'm not dancing at all! Anyone giving lessons?

I'll give you some lessons Doll, but private ones only cwm1.gif

In answer to the question: When the music is pumping, my feet don't hurt, and I'm not tired from dancing all night. Oh, and if there is a circle going on and poeple are pumping me up, clapping saying things like, "work it out girl!", that gets me going that much more!

------------------

icon9.giflove.gifbiggrin.gif

Peace Love Happiness y'all

DivaliciousNYC@aol.com

Let me try this again... I don't think my original reply was posted.

In response to your question of "When do I dance best" I respond: When rolling with a female partner who is also rolling. Note: It helps if the song "silence" is being played during my peak. cwm7.gif

i would have to say def when im rollin. it just enhances eveything around me. the music, the ppl, the lights, etc. i can just FEEL the music, instead of just hearing it. tried doin it this wknd a little tipsy, and lets just say it was not a pretty sight!! its just a different feelin. when im rollin im just more relaxed, in my own world, kind of oblivious to everyone around me. this wknd i just felt akward, out of place.

cwm34.gif

------------------

" Life is like a melody, only the lyrics are messed up"

[This message has been edited by sugar_n_spice (edited 12-07-2000).]