Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Its Official and NOBODY can say OTHERWISE!

xxboxx

5000 people or so ....

so the man is doing something right

No he did something right, and that was get his sorry ass on MTV and all the lil kiddies on the show OBSESSED OVER HIM. So, following in true MTV brainwashing, people who wanted to have a piece of the ever glamorous NYC night life immediately latched on to him. Thinking that he was the best DJ ever, only because MTV had him on.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

still waiting for a JP fan to defend WHY they like him.

Yes you had a good time..but besides being with freinds..why would you choose to pay 49 bucks to see JP when A) music is bad B) mixing is BAD c) crowd is BAD...and you can go to a million other places for TRUE nightlife?

The answer HAS to be because you dont know any better and you are just following the masses. Cause i havent heard any other reason.

Kid you have alot of nerve coming on here and bashing my favorite DJ in the WORLD who also happens to be a good friend of mine.

Why do I choose to pay $49 to see my favorite DJ in the WORLD?

That stupid questions answers itself fuckface. He is my favorite DJ. The vibe in that party was sicker than any party Ive been to this year including Beatstock you fucking pussy.

A) his music may be bad to you, but it is SICK to me and millions of his other fans around the world you fucking pussy.

B) his mixing is NOT bad, its just very agressive and you cant handle it you fucking pussy.

C) crowd was NOT bad, in fact it was sick to me and all of my friends and to JP it was sick too you fucking pussy.

The vibe in that party was sicker than any party Ive been to this year including Beatstock you fucking pussy.

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!

Try going to a club outside of th states. Try listening to real music. AND TRY LISTENING TO REAL MIXING. AGRESSIVE? whats aggressive mixing? offbeat with fucked up volumes. Pusies cant handle it? what areu talking about. Now im def with xxboxx . You just proved everyones point. NO IDEA.

EDIT*

DUDE- BEATSTOCK?

Wow...your right man, beatstock is def a clubbing experience to die for. LMAOOOOOOOOOO i cant get over this.

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!

Try going to a club outside of th states. Try listening to real music. AND TRY LISTENING TO REAL MIXING. AGRESSIVE? whats aggressive mixing? offbeat with fucked up volumes. Pusies cant handle it? what areu talking about. Now im def with xxboxx . You just proved everyones point. NO IDEA.

Another fucking pussy that cant handle the sickness.

who also happens to be a good friend of mine.

Big fuckng deal, as someone in the spotlight he should expect it. It sucks but it comes witht he terrirtory. Also, so what if he is your "freind". YOUR SOOO INDUSTRY. Many of us here are good freinds with some of the recognizable NYC talent...some even as close as 1st cuzins and direct relatives/family. YOU DONT SEE ANY OF THESE PEOPLE SPITTING OUT THAT THEY ARE CLOSE TO THE PERFORMERS AND HOW DEEPLY OFFENDED THEY ARE THEY THEY ARE GETTING BASHED. Most will never mention it..BECAUSE NOBODY CARES.

way to take it out of context.

that statement is followed by more text.

wow, some people are retarded. Im making a point cause the other douchebag was preaching on how JP is his good freind..BOOHOO dont make fun of him.

I didnt say myself dickhead, but alot of the members here work for several labels and PR companies and they never run around saying..oooo oooo Jp is my freinds...Ooooo ooo..roger sanchez is my brother in law.

GIVE ME A BREAK.

way to take it out of context.

that statement is followed by more text.

wow, some people are retarded. Im making a point cause the other douchebag was preaching on how JP is his good freind..BOOHOO dont make fun of him.

I didnt say myself dickhead, but alot of the members here work for several labels and PR companies and they never run around saying..oooo oooo Jp is my freinds...Ooooo ooo..roger sanchez is my brother in law.

GIVE ME A BREAK.

It's not taken out of context... what the hell are you talking about?

Why am I a dickhead? because my 1st cuzin isn't industry?

It's not taken out of context... what the hell are you talking about?

Why am I a dickhead? because my 1st cuzin isn't industry?

MAKING AN EXAMPLE. stop trying to change the subject...im saying for those WHO AREEEEEEE close to some people..you dont see them announcing it. but morons like u use any excuse to try to say something like that.

DONT MAKE FUN OF JP..HE IS MY FREIND!..

ohhhh...thats why im not going to make fun of him..because he's your freind?.

HAAHAHAHAH

i dont know u ..and i dont owe u shit..i can have my opinion and he sucks....so your going to tell me not to state my opinion because "he's your freind and your fav dj in the world?"

i can think of 1000 reasons why else to make fun of him.

His crowd...thats for starters.

maybe he would be looked apon better, if you people didnt defame his credibility (if any)

MAKING AN EXAMPLE. stop trying to change the subject...im saying for those WHO AREEEEEEE close to some people..you dont see them announcing it. but morons like u use any excuse to try to say something like that.

DONT MAKE FUN OF JP..HE IS MY FREIND!..

ohhhh...thats why im not going to make fun of him..because he's your freind?.

HAAHAHAHAH

i dont know u ..and i dont owe u shit..i can have my opinion and he sucks....so your going to tell me not to state my opinion because "he's your freind and your fav dj in the world?"

i can think of 1000 reasons why else to make fun of him.

His crowd...thats for starters.

maybe he would be looked apon better, if you people didnt defame his credibility (if any)

Hey, you don't have to tell me. I think the guy's absolute horse shit.