Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Its Official and NOBODY can say OTHERWISE!

xxboxx

Ok, so i went out to the ROXY on Sunday to hear JP.

Here is the bottom line...

its official..

JP is only popular because he caters to uneducated ...piece of shit..low class..scumbag clubbers. His mixing is HORRIBLE...and his sets are all over the place.

Songs were being played for 10 min at a time..it was horrible. The retards there dig him simply beacuse he plays popular KTU crap......which is why all these people gather to hear this him...they just dont know any better.

He couldnt mix for shit.

I went because i truly felt like hearing CLASSICS...TUNNEL CLASSICS..SATTELITE CLASSICS...TRUE NYC CLASSICS (25+ over crowd classics - which was my ignorant mistake because i should have known that was not the case)

besides brainbug and nightmare..the rest of the tracks where from a few years ago...even a few MONTHS!

BESIDES....HOW CAN ANY OF THOSE KIDS KNOW THE CLASSICS!!..THEY WERE 17-18!

Also, i love his SHITTY remix to brainbug.....i gaurantee he doenst have the skill to mix the original mixdown because its more than just a kick and a highhat....his version was a pathetic 4x4 kick...with the acapella riding over it.

The crowd was rude...and just disgusting.

JP is truly the idiot clubbers DJ of choice....but u cant blame JP....

if these people are willing to sweat him simply because they dont know any better and they just like hearing the tracks they know frmo the radio and the jersey shore.....more power to him.

Its not his fault all these cats make him money. If they knew better..they wouldnt.

i can go on and on..but i will stop here..i wasnt even going to waste the time to write this because i was just disgusted at what i witnessed. BUT I COUDLNT HELP MYSELF>..

I MUST KNOW..

I GAVE YOU A FEW REASONS WHY HE IS GARBAGE.....

I WANNA HEAR WHAT MAKES THE GUIDOS AND SKANKS SWEAT HIM...I BET YOU CANT THINK OF 1 GOOD REASON.

OH YEAH, PS- I LOVE HEARING THE SAME SONG FOR 12 MINUTES.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^(queen) still offering no input as to HOW HE ISNT THE WORST.

PLEASE TELL ME.....

after spending 49 bux on a ticket to see that guy..i am totally entitled to be pissed off..especially when i expected SOME kind of talent....i havent heard him in like 5-6 years. and now he is bigger than ever..i thought there HAD to be SOME kind of reason.

its ok though..i expect a bunch of uneducated clubbers to defend their beloved JP...they just dont know any better. They single handedly destroyed clubland. Too many numbers...its an army of idiots. Too young to know the true essence...too arrogant to want to truly be an active member in the scene...they dont know jack...they just pollute NYC nightlife.

i can easily point all these jp cocksuckers to a small list of djs HERE in NYC, who have an underground following MUCH smaller than JP, but can embarass him in track selection..style of spinning..talent..and crowd. BUT NOPEEEE...clubland became a trend, so now the true have to run back to the underground. Just when things started to blow up....just when things started to get good and EDM was recognized as a true art form...thats when the bad came with it.

the same peopel who were "thugs" back in the BIGGIE days. THE SAME PEOPLE WHO USED TO CALL IT FAG MUSIC..AND TECHNO CRAP.

HA

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

How do you go from a cheesy/funkyish KTU track (i cant remember which one-but i know i knew it from the radio) to skoof 's remix of Vicious' mutual?

damn man, people need to stop supporting the djs just because of their name. Some other NYC talent needs to get up and running. Take over as the "residents".

PS- TONY DRAPER IS 100% BETTER THAN JP and yet he gets bashed like crazy. WHY? cause everyone jumps on the bandwagons.

EDIT:

SHEEP. ALL SHEEP.

Truex, although i agree with alot of the shit you post, I have to say Mutual IS a CLASSIC track. Thats from 98, so it definitly qualifies as the genre promoted for the event. To be honest though, the mix you mentioned seems a little bit hard compared to some of the tracks that were listed on another post. How can you go from cheese to HARD old school nyc house? You sure this is the one played (the attachment is the only copy i found on limewire)

Im glad I didnt go, but the only upside to those parties are the dumb ass cumpdumpsters that roam around just ACHING for a cock in any hole. :swallow:

I'm sorry but you're THE IDIOT for paying $49 to go to Roxy

after reading all the bad reviews on this board you think you would have known better. I think you should be more mad at yourself for making a bad choice than being pissed at JP and his fans - everyone knows his crowd sucks and everyone is well aware taht he has his on nights and his off night.

and why are you ranking on Jersey??? If you are a 'too cool New Yorker', you would have known better than to attend a cheesey classics party... I hope you were wise enough to go to Boris Classics at Crobar last month - that was great

I went to the S&M party back in April...I didnt get there until 4am...all the little 18 year olds in their panties were on their way out, and the music doesnt get decent till around that time....the place was dirty, hot, and filthy and the crowd was just gross...had I been there any earlier, I would have hung myself with my own chain...

^(queen) still offering no input as to HOW HE ISNT THE WORST.

I don't care one second for JP, not now, not when he was at SF. If you're waiting for me to give you reasons why he is a good dj: don't, because I have no idea what the fuss is about.

I just felt a great outburst of hate on this thread I thought it was quite funny given that it's just a Dj playing some records.

Peace.

its official..

JP is only popular because he caters to uneducated ...piece of shit..low class..scumbag clubbers. His mixing is HORRIBLE...and his sets are all over the place.

Songs were being played for 10 min at a time..it was horrible. The retards there dig him simply beacuse he plays popular KTU crap......which is why all these people gather to hear this him...they just dont know any better.

He couldnt mix for shit.

I went because i truly felt like hearing CLASSICS...TUNNEL CLASSICS..SATTELITE CLASSICS...TRUE NYC CLASSICS (25+ over crowd classics - which was my ignorant mistake because i should have known that was not the case)

besides brainbug and nightmare..the rest of the tracks where from a few years ago...even a few MONTHS!

Also, i love his SHITTY remix to brainbug.....i gaurantee he doenst have the skill to mix the original mixdown because its more than just a kick and a highhat....his version was a pathetic 4x4 kick...with the acapella riding over it.

if these people are willing to sweat him simply because they dont know any better and they just like hearing the tracks they know frmo the radio and the jersey shore.....more power to him.

Its not his fault all these cats make him money. If they knew better..they wouldnt.

i can go on and on..but i will stop here..i wasnt even going to waste the time to write this because i was just disgusted at what i witnessed. BUT I COUDLNT HELP MYSELF>..

I MUST KNOW..

I WANNA HEAR WHAT MAKES THE GUIDOS AND SKANKS SWEAT HIM...I BET YOU CANT THINK OF 1 GOOD REASON.

Well thank God it's official now

its official..

He couldnt mix for shit.

I MUST KNOW..

I THINK THE ONLY THING OFFICIAL IS THAT U DONT LIKE JP.

I'M NO IDIOT CLUBBER THAT KNOWS NOTHIGN ABOUT MUSIC , I LISTEN TO EVERY STYLE OF HOUSE MUSIC AND SOME TECHNO AND I LOVE JP'S MUSIC

I THINK THE ONLY THING OFFICIAL IS THAT U DONT LIKE JP.

I'M NO IDIOT CLUBBER THAT KNOWS NOTHIGN ABOUT MUSIC , I LISTEN TO EVERY STYLE OF HOUSE MUSIC AND SOME TECHNO AND I LOVE JP'S MUSIC

Whats up Kev, Long time no talk, hit me up on email.. I got some new sets for you to DL... I Just got done working w/ Jim and Steve on some new tracks... Steph and Jill say hi..

Dont get it wrong. I was eating up JP's set on 4th of July. I am angry at JP about this night because his set was nothing like I and alot of people expected. I did not expect to hear tracks that you would hear on KTU thats for sure. JP did throw down some sick, hard, tracks that I was loving, but in between alot of them was garbage. JP could have programmed that set alot better, and like someone else said he was ALL OVER the place. I didnt not expect the music to be as commercial as it was...and alot of people were in the same boat as me. I am educated about music too, and normally JP's sets are nothing like this. Its not like Im never going to see JP again, I will be back to Roxy for his Thanksgiving Set, thankfully its not classics and it will be a normal JP set. It is a shame because alot of people who havent seen JP in years made it out to Roxy expecting ALOT and they got very little. And now they have the wrong impression. JP has lost a step but his normal sets are 100x better than what he spun last night. If you havent seen JP in a long time, make it out to his next event and you will see what I mean.

Dear xxboxx and other peeps who have posted angry posts about going to a club..(jp i mean)

I have to laugh at this.. i have not posted about jp at roxy yet and i wasnt going to but after reading xxboxx that shit is just to funny. im 25 NOT 18 and yes the place is a shit hole and it had alot of "scumbags" there quoting you... but i had a good time. it was def. no sf classic night nore even last years classics at spirit which was real good.. (this part is key to all to have a good time)but i was with a group of real good ppl and we all enjoyed ourselfs laughing and dancing for about 10 hours strong..(the music and some good peeps) maybe his set was ok but what r u going to do.. (i guess keep wasting your time with posting angry threads)..

sorry that you wasted your time and money but please never go see jp again save yourself some time soo we all dont have to hear you crying and winning about how pissed you got because you " went out to a club" and find a better hobby please.. maybe going out to clubs or following a certain dj is not for you.. better luck next cheech!!

still waiting for a JP fan to defend WHY they like him.

Yes you had a good time..but besides being with freinds..why would you choose to pay 49 bucks to see JP when A) music is bad B) mixing is BAD c) crowd is BAD...and you can go to a million other places for TRUE nightlife?

The answer HAS to be because you dont know any better and you are just following the masses. Cause i havent heard any other reason.

but what. Thats all i would want to know.

Because when people have nothing good to say, its makes me wonder. MAYBE he is just a trend. People follow him BECAUSE eveyrone sweats him without needing to know why.

He is just GOOD ENOUGH to make them happy, beacuse thats all theyve known. I can see what the others are saying.