Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Its Official and NOBODY can say OTHERWISE!

xxboxx

LMAO!

Roxy has better fire escapes and safety precautions than most other clubs in NYC......just because you dont like the space because its not trendy enough, dont say it's an accident waiting to happen. LMAO

The Roxy may have a good escape route, but have you ever seen this club in the daytime!! It looks like it could use a renovation or two!! The club has a huge dancefloor, but from the outside it looks terrible!! The building looks like it could cave in!! Look at the walls from the outside and you can see the cracks in them, I guess that looks really appealing to you? I guess you like the Roxy just the way it is? Old and dirty!!

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JP's set sunday was so-so at best... I talked to JP before the night started (cuz him and I are friends from way back in the day, like he used to borrow my car to get "stuff") and he said he wasn't feeling good. When we were talking he got a call from his doctor, he had the flu and a temp of 101*. I talked to him this morning(cuz I know him good) and hes feeling better... he is gonna issue an apology at his next gig.. I called him back(b/c him and I keep in contact, we go way back) and he said hes gonna rest the next day or two, and then he'll be back to normal..

I hate how people hate on Jon-Jon, i'm not biased either cuz YES WE ARE GREAT FRIENDS, but he is one of the most technically sound DJs I have ever heard.. His parties are sik and the tunes are top notch!

Your name is very common on this board and I believe you are one of the few on here who does tell the truth....JP really apologizing? I mean I'm not a big fan of JP I just like dancing till past noon so I attend his parties but one word of advice if you should pass it on to JP is play a suprise classics set it couldn't hurt and it would make up for what went down Sunday....JP did play Tempermental which made my night but there were tons of tracks I almost was sure he would play that never came around

The Roxy may have a good escape route, but have you ever seen this club in the daytime!! It looks like it could use a renovation or two!! The club has a huge dancefloor, but from the outside it looks terrible!! The building looks like it could cave in!! Look at the walls from the outside and you can see the cracks in them, I guess that looks really appealing to you? I guess you like the Roxy just the way it is? Old and dirty!!

Who gives a fuck what a club looks like on the outside?! What the fuck are you some type of real estate angent? Also I hate to break it to you but half the fucking buildings in manhattan have cracks throughout their walls and guess what PEOPLE STILL PAY 1500 A MONTH FOR 400 sq FT. Finally, I'm going to have to say YES I LOVE MY CLUBS DIRTY .. ya prissy bitch.

Who gives a fuck what a club looks like on the outside?! What the fuck are you some type of real estate angent? Also I hate to break it to you but half the fucking buildings in manhattan have cracks throughout their walls and guess what PEOPLE STILL PAY 1500 A MONTH FOR 400 sq FT. Finally, I'm going to have to say YES I LOVE MY CLUBS DIRTY .. ya prissy bitch.

Well the ouside appearance is important when no one will let you in.

I don't know who you're calling a prissy bitch you ignorant fool!! I'm just stating the facts and the facts are that the Roxy from the outside looks beat up!! Many people who go out in the city that I know agree w/me. I'm NOT saying the club is a total waste, I'm just saying it could use a renovation. WTF is wrong with that? We can't all agree on everything can we? I too like some dark and grimy clubs so what's the attitude for? I say lose it b4 I elevate my fist and have it flow into your face!!

Ok, so i went out to the ROXY on Sunday to hear JP.

Here is the bottom line...

its official..

JP is only popular because he caters to uneducated ...piece of shit..low class..scumbag clubbers. His mixing is HORRIBLE...and his sets are all over the place.

Songs were being played for 10 min at a time..it was horrible. The retards there dig him simply beacuse he plays popular KTU crap......which is why all these people gather to hear this him...they just dont know any better.

He couldnt mix for shit.

I went because i truly felt like hearing CLASSICS...TUNNEL CLASSICS..SATTELITE CLASSICS...TRUE NYC CLASSICS (25+ over crowd classics - which was my ignorant mistake because i should have known that was not the case)

besides brainbug and nightmare..the rest of the tracks where from a few years ago...even a few MONTHS!

BESIDES....HOW CAN ANY OF THOSE KIDS KNOW THE CLASSICS!!..THEY WERE 17-18!

Also, i love his SHITTY remix to brainbug.....i gaurantee he doenst have the skill to mix the original mixdown because its more than just a kick and a highhat....his version was a pathetic 4x4 kick...with the acapella riding over it.

The crowd was rude...and just disgusting.

JP is truly the idiot clubbers DJ of choice....but u cant blame JP....

if these people are willing to sweat him simply because they dont know any better and they just like hearing the tracks they know frmo the radio and the jersey shore.....more power to him.

Its not his fault all these cats make him money. If they knew better..they wouldnt.

i can go on and on..but i will stop here..i wasnt even going to waste the time to write this because i was just disgusted at what i witnessed. BUT I COUDLNT HELP MYSELF>..

I MUST KNOW..

I GAVE YOU A FEW REASONS WHY HE IS GARBAGE.....

I WANNA HEAR WHAT MAKES THE GUIDOS AND SKANKS SWEAT HIM...I BET YOU CANT THINK OF 1 GOOD REASON.

OH YEAH, PS- I LOVE HEARING THE SAME SONG FOR 12 MINUTES.

haha he's been done for 5 years now u people are just realizing this now lol