Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what song will morillo open pacha with?

diddy is co-owner of pacha ? why the fuck is this loser trying to get into the scene ? hes been trying and trying for the past year i dont get what the fuck is going on in his head... he will NEVER be part of EDM... let him open up 50 clubs, it makes no difference

whatever the reason, he is putting his money where his heart is... hiphoppers who support house should be thanked regardless of their intentions... it shows they have open minds, at least, unlike others...

peace, already.

:screwy:

OMG I've thrown up twice this morning already. Still to drunk to post a full review but WOW Pacha has so much potential it's crazy. I think it DEF has a chance of giving Crobar a run for it's money as long as they keep the riff raff out. Thanks again X for the guest passes and what the hell were those shots you kept feeding me? lol

I'm getting too old to be going out on week nights :hung:

• 1 month later...

As far as challenging crobar as number 1 club.. did pacha plan on having a sat or fri night party. The grand opening is on fri with morillo, but is he going to be the weekly resident and will the party continue to be a fri night party?

Also, r they plan on having some kind of dress code. I would hope they dont let this place get ruined with a bad crowd so early.

As far as challenging crobar as number 1 club.. did pacha plan on having a sat or fri night party. The grand opening is on fri with morillo, but is he going to be the weekly resident and will the party continue to be a fri night party?

Also, r they plan on having some kind of dress code. I would hope they dont let this place get ruined with a bad crowd so early.

whoa whoa so many questions... lol not sure anyone knows anything yet

he should open it with Break Down the Doors... will suit perfectly

Agreed. I also liked the idea of "theres some hoes in this house" I personally was thinkin maybe Say Hello. ( U kno, like "say hello" to my new home) I just hope diddy doesnt do anything to fuck up pacha, hopefully he will remain low key and behind the scenes.