Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Katrina aid from Cuba rejected!

funketeer

Italian women are arguably the world's most beautiful! You forgot to mention that. :D
Well we are talking about men, and ì'm sorry but ummmmmm ever been to Colombia or Argentina or Venezuela for that matter..........well until you do don't generalize!!!!!

You sure your IQ isnt 55:tongue:

But you did say arguably, so yeah!!!!

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well we are talking about men, and ì'm sorry but ummmmmm ever been to Colombia or Argentina or Venezuela for that matter..........well until you do don't generalize!!!!!

You sure your IQ isnt 55:tongue:

But you did say arguably, so yeah!!!!

I think it was 133 last time I took the test. :D

maybe we should ask the people affected, by Katrina if the President did the right thing…

I loves you Tony but I really agree with what Bush did!! and you know me, I don't follow this crap! Also, I need for you to PM me your # again, I lost my cell and lost all my contacts ( I left it on top of my car ;) ) :love::biggrin:

Yeah, lets deny help......question how many people have family there??? Im sure the reactions would be different, so if you dont STFU.......oh and since we're soooooooooooooooo about denying help, I don't see anyone of u fuckers rushing out there to help so again STFU and do something about it!!!!

There’s more devastation than you can possibly imagine. These people have lost everything they own. Some of them have even lost their lives. These are our brothers and sisters, fathers and daughters and could very easily be us. The suffering goes on long after you turn off the news channel. These people need food, clothing, medicine and other healthcare and you can help. For once, forget that you’re a completely twisted sack of puck shit and click the video!

You probably will have to DL the video, but yeah I can use a Mojito myself YUMMY!!!!!

http://www.consumptionjunction.com/content/detail.asp?ID=48703&type=1&page=1

Yeah, lets deny help......question how many people have family there??? Im sure the reactions would be different, so if you dont STFU.......oh and since we're soooooooooooooooo about denying help, I don't see anyone of u fuckers rushing out there to help so again STFU and do something about it!!!!

There’s more devastation than you can possibly imagine. These people have lost everything they own. Some of them have even lost their lives. These are our brothers and sisters, fathers and daughters and could very easily be us. The suffering goes on long after you turn off the news channel. These people need food, clothing, medicine and other healthcare and you can help. For once, forget that you’re a completely twisted sack of puck shit and click the video!

You probably will have to DL the video, but yeah I can use a Mojito myself YUMMY!!!!!

http://www.consumptionjunction.com/content/detail.asp?ID=48703&type=1&page=1

Is this directed to me? Cause if it is, I've dome my part, i've donated a ton of $$$$$$$!! ;):biggrin:

Is this directed to me? Cause if it is, I've dome my part, i've donated a ton of $$$$$$$!! ;):biggrin:
No not directly to you, but I know that alot of the people that say oh deny this and deny that.......have not DONE SHIT!!!!!

But I bet they will say they have, again not directed towards you but im sure you will agree with me at least on this:)!!!

No not directly to you, but I know that alot of the people that say oh deny this and deny that.......have not DONE SHIT!!!!!

But I bet they will say they have, again not directed towards you but im sure you will agree with me at least on this:)!!!

I sure do! ;):biggrin:

I loves you Tony but I really agree with what Bush did!! and you know me, I don't follow this crap! Also, I need for you to PM me your # again, I lost my cell and lost all my contacts ( I left it on top of my car ;) ) :love::biggrin:
I know how you feel on the subject. :)

PMed you my number, for like the 10th time. Holla! :D