Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Katrina aid from Cuba rejected!

funketeer

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this quote from the story was interesting...

“If you have a flood in your home and a neighbor that you don’t like offers you a pump, you don’t turn them down and let your house continue being flooded,†José Serrano (D-NY). that just about says it all.

its okay to accept aid from China; whose human rights violations are so obvious.. however we have problems taking aid from Cuba.:rolleyes:

it's not time to play politics; it’s time to help people out... the current administration continues its pattern of stupidity.

sad news.

When the hurricane hit Cuba a lot of local Cuban Americans had to send aid with out the US gov' knowing about it.

I guess bush doesn't understand that many Cuban America’s have families over in Cuba and it's natural for someone to send urgent aid to their families.

Now we have a poor country trying to help us, and the administration turns their back..

This reminds me of that post that was on here about the time traveler, and the new government in 2038, these politicians need to stop being self-centered and look at the big picture. Bush is evil and the people he is placing into power in the different levels of the government has me worried.

Don’t be surprised that he some how gets the law change that a president can server more then 2 terms…….

No wonder Regan passed away, he must be turning in his grave as other great presidents.

IMO BITCHES.

Got a problem with my thoughts, lets take it to the field and play some paint ball! :)

this quote from the story was interesting...

“If you have a flood in your home and a neighbor that you don’t like offers you a pump, you don’t turn them down and let your house continue being flooded,†José Serrano (D-NY). that just about says it all.

its okay to accept aid from China; whose human rights violations are so obvious.. however we have problems taking aid from Cuba.:rolleyes:

it's not time to play politics; it’s time to help people out... the current administration continues its pattern of stupidity.

That's cause it would be a HUGE FUCKING SLAP in the FACE for this country, as if we need another one Bush getting Re-elected was ENOUGH (i'm all for help from Cuba, from anywhere at this point i'm sure the people who are going thru this would love to know that their president is denying help.........SWALLOW UR FUCKING PRIDE U REDNECK MORON)!!!!

Does anyone know if they accepted it from Venezuela? They sure had no problem accepting it from even poorer countries!!!!

You know what I dont understand is how this country responded in one day to the whole Terry Schiavo case but 5 for a Disaster:rolleyes:!!!

“When it comes to Cuba,†said McClellan, “we have one message for Fidel Castro: He needs to offer the people of Cuba their freedom.â€

Werd!

My reply to Castro would have been: "Castro, really want to help us? LIBERATE YOUR PEOPLE!

And they are in all their right too!!!

What right? They have no rights the last time I checked. Have fun riding "The hate bush wagon".

That's a fucked up mentality!

Werd!

My reply to Castro would have been: "Castro, really want to help us? LIBERATE YOUR PEOPLE!

Dude, god knows Miami does not need another Mariel........the US economy is doing bad enough, can you imagine what would happen if all those Cubans Flooded MIAMI!!!!

And dont get me wrong, im all for the liberation of Cuba.........but ummmmmmm it would not be the best thing for the US!!!

Besides Castro said he was going to go down in the history books, and Damned if he's not!!!!

Cuba wont be liberated, god knows until when......and you know what it only goes to show that Castro has got some FUCKING BALLS, why does'nt Bush go in the way his daddy did in Kuwait or the way he has in Afghanistan?

CAUSE HE KNOWS HE CAN'T, just like he knows he CAN'T go into North Korea and disarm them!!!!

I'm still wondering where the WMDs are and why the FUCK gas prices are so high???

What right? They have no rights the last time I checked. Have fun riding "The hate bush wagon".

That's a fucked up mentality!

Dude, ive been having a blast so far thanks.......and you mention that people are dying hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, I wonder why......what ever dude!!!!!

And I didnt just recently jump on the wagon, cause I did vote against him, so im no bandwagon rider sorry to disappoint you!!!!

Have fun riding the I VOTED for BUSH WAGON, seems like alot of people are, now:rolleyes:!!!!