Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Katrina aid from Cuba rejected!

funketeer

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wasn't even talking to you smart guy.

My point is this is not a time to politicize any issue. There are people suffering in our Gulf region and yet so many here still find time to politicize these sad times.

IT SICKENS ME. PERIOD. POINT. BLANK.

I'm a bitter man right now.

untitled.bmp

And are you not politicizing?!?.. BUsh surely is politicizing. And so are you. You guys are rejecting help from the Cuban nation, purely because of political reasons, or better off, cause he is considered an enemy to the US ( likewise to Cuba ).. and because of their Communism, saying such things as Liberate your people first.. Thats politicizing help that was given to the US regardless... Right Wing Cubans can be so cold-blooded even with their own family's in Cuba.. just forget it!! The embargo never worked so let it goo..jeezz.

to all u stupid fuckin cubans and other assholes

cuba cant even afford to help them selves why the fuck do we need or want thier aid??

u stupid dumb ass motha fuckers

its like donald trump getting aid from a homeless man

even if we need the aid u wouldnt take it from someone so fuckin poor

uhhhduhhh

we took money from other poor countries

to all u stupid fuckin cubans and other assholes

cuba cant even afford to help them selves why the fuck do we need or want thier aid??

u stupid dumb ass motha fuckers

its like donald trump getting aid from a homeless man

even if we need the aid u wouldnt take it from someone so fuckin poor

uhhhduhhh

OMFG, u really arent that DUMB are you???

Uhhhhhhhh, its not the Cuban people that are offering help.......it's Castro, and he has enough money to help the every poor country in the world the FUCKER just keeps it to himself!!!!

Read up on your Cuban history before you go saying stupid shit like that!!!!

awsome points made by everyone .. although this is a touchy subject because of the cuban population in miami .. i understand their hard feelings towards this .. but i would have to agree with the mod on this one .. sobeton made a great point when he said.....

hmmmmm did he tell that to China, North Korea, Vietnam, etc before we accepted aid from them?? :rolleyes:

i mean , if i had the chance to whack fidel i would honestly !! but fuck it , why not take from that mother fucker ?? i mean the cuban people need to stop being selfish in this thread and think about how this would benefit the people of new orleans :cool:

awsome points made by everyone .. although this is a touchy subject because of the cuban population in miami .. i understand their hard feelings towards this .. but i would have to agree with the mod on this one .. sobeton made a great point when he said.....

i mean , if i had the chance to whack fidel i would honestly !! but fuck it , why not take from that mother fucker ?? i mean the cuban people need to stop being selfish in this thread and think about how this would benefit the people of new orleans :cool:

Cuban people, or REDNECKS.......we're the ones against Bush not accepting the HELP, Koky are you sure you read right???

Uhhhhhhhh, its not the Cuban people that are offering help.......it's Castro, and he has enough money to help the every poor country in the world the FUCKER just keeps it to himself!!!!

stupid retards come in many shapes and forms..... AT is just 1 of them...

;)

Cuban people, or REDNECKS.......we're the ones against Bush not accepting the HELP, Koky are you sure you read right???

i read right !! i just feel like raggin on you cubans tonight !! btw !! where the fuck is sotuchick ?? where the fuck is that damn, dumb, cuban bitch ??

Somehow I knew a thread called "Katrina aid from Cuba rejected!" would get everyone's knickers rolled up in a bunch... :finger:

btw. I hate the way peruvians are portrayed in the media...you know, in the Laura show? :biggrin:

stfu bitch !! and go get your teeth fixed !!

tony im not being sarcastic - im just repeating the words of someone who was obvioulsy focused on solving a problem, rather than making it a political issue. :woah:
it's already a political issue. now let us see how we solve the real problem, of re-building, and getting the survivors back on their feet.

we can start solving the real problem by not rejecting aid from other countries, simply because we don’t care for their governments.

Hey I'm pissed off too about Bush rejecting aid from Cuba but we must also remember to be angry at our shitty representatives from the Miami area that approved the refusal of Cuban aid. I'm talking about the these 3 motherfuckers: Iliana Ros-Lehtinen, Lincoln Diaz-Balart and Mario Diaz-Balart. Are you pissed off? Then vote these cocksuckers out of office when the next election comes around. Bush doesn't give a flying fuck for he can't run again, but these 3 assholes will be running again. Send them a message by kicking them out of office.

Hey I'm pissed off too about Bush rejecting aid from Cuba but we must also remember to be angry at our shitty representatives from the Miami area that approved the refusal of Cuban aid. I'm talking about the these 3 motherfuckers: Iliana Ros-Lehtinen, Lincoln Diaz-Balart and Mario Diaz-Balart. Are you pissed off? Then vote these cocksuckers out of office when the next election comes around. Bush doesn't give a flying fuck for he can't run again, but these 3 assholes will be running again. Send them a message by kicking them out of office.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

ARE YOU REALLY THAT DUMB?

im american why the fuck would i care about cuba in any way

NUFF said

i aint no refugee

some people are just so stupid

u dont accept ANYTHING from people you dont like

its like saying oh yea let saddam or bin laden help with the aid

ofcourse not