Clubplanet Nightlife Community

victor review...

wow.. sorry to sound like a mean person and all but like the dude sucks hardcore balls.. he prolly sits in front of his comp types in the word tribal on soulseek and downloads every result.. get a grip people when i a dj plays the same beat for 10 hours its time to look for new talent.!

wow.. sorry to sound like a mean person and all but like the dude sucks hardcore balls.. he prolly sits in front of his comp types in the word tribal on soulseek and downloads every result.. get a grip people when i a dj plays the same beat for 10 hours its time to look for new talent.!

DIFFERENT STROKES....YOU KNOW HOW IT GOES...

I personally loved it .....he played banger after banger.....

noticed a whole different crowd there also, more heads jumping on the calderone bandwagon

I'm not a fan of Victor,his playing gives me a headache,same beats over and over drives me crazy.

i had a fuckin blast!!!i am one tired bitch right now.Vic was on point all night.i need food and water and sleep...big ups to all the cool str8 peeps..great vibe.im done.

one question. how many pills did you drop while victor was playing? get a clue the vibe was good for you cus you were hopped up on god knows what. learn to appreciate music without drugs and then we can talk.

I thought Victor was good yet again.........and the crowd is def changing more.I first heard him at Spirit New Years night.....now I see more ppl coming out to hear him.I like TRIBAL beats I like them dirty and hard....and I did not drop X or do wut ever else.

I also Like TEC(schranz).I like House,I like it all except Trance.

one question. how many pills did you drop while victor was playing? get a clue the vibe was good for you cus you were hopped up on god knows what. learn to appreciate music without drugs and then we can talk.

Y do you think you have to be on Drugs to listen to Victor or Tribal.....I listen to that type of shit all week long.

Wut DJ's do you like and wut styles.

Y do you think you have to be on Drugs to listen to Victor or Tribal.....I listen to that type of shit all week long.

Wut DJ's do you like and wut styles.

no one has to be on drugs to listen to music

a lot of people that go to clubs at 5 am and stay there for 7 hours chose to do drugs

i had a great time at crobar for Victor...it was my 1st time hearing him and DAMN did that man turn it out....i was loving his set...it was jus banger after banger...when i 1st got there he was real lame in my opinon...and i said that to a friend of mine and he said to me jus wait bro u have no idea...and boy was he right!! something i also found out about victor is he DOESNT use an efx box and he was jus rippin the tracks to pieces!! which i believe takes some real talent!! but every1 has there own opinon and u know what the say about opinons there like assholes..every1 has 1 and 9 out of 10 times they stink!!

calm down fuckers...im 33 i can't be out all night and all day like you younger people do.i had to be at a party called "ritual" early on in the evening at club love on 8th and mcdougal for the house of aviance.btw love is such a freakin cute club.in the lounge they got all these furry looking feeling cubby holes that u can climb into and just chill and noone bothers u^^.u can climb up to a 2nd lvl 2 which has more cubby holes.the dancefloor,amazing system the dj booth is huge!! the dancefloor is small and compact and they got a disco ball its very twiloish actually.anyway i had to cranberry and vodkas there thats it.left there around 3 am went back to my friend ryan and josh's in the east village,took a 4 hour nap.got up feeling lovely,ate breakfast took a shower,popped a xanax.rolled a couple L's and got to evolve around 10 am.I am a friend of Victors and he is one of the nicest str8 dudes youll ever meet.anyway not to brag cuz its no big deal but like i said ive known victor for a few years soo im his list for life cuz everytime i go sure enough its on there lol.but anyway i popped one pill that was it i danced i socialized the music was high energy.saw some friends,made out with some guy lol.and left by 2 pm.for me it was a drama free night and i loved it!!!!

Seemed to me that Victor had an off night, musically. Got there at around 6am, and he was killing it already, unfortunatley that only lasted for about an hour. From 7am-11am, was one of the most boring sets of music that I have ever heard. There were definatley some high points to the set, but it was mostly filler tribal that was going absolutley no where. Around 11am-3pm, when I left, he really picked it up, but still had some rediculously boring tracks thrown in. It seemed like everytime he was about to start banging it out, he'd just bring it back down again.

Just fyi, I usually love Victor, and I live for GOOD tribal & tech-house.

oh well, I'll check it out again, next month

Why is it that VC is holing himself as strictly a Tribal sounding DJ? It seems that's all he plays judging from these reviews. I haven't heard him since he was at Roxy so I can't really say. However, I know I'd get a huge headache of only Tribal for three or more hours.

However, I know I'd get a huge headache of only Tribal for three or more hours.

Victor's tribal is not pots and pans, you wouldn't get a headache. A lot of he plays is along the lines of chus & ceballos, that kid chris, etc. He doesn't have many down times, the energy and the music are always banging from start to finish.

i had a great time at crobar for Victor...it was my 1st time hearing him and DAMN did that man turn it out....i was loving his set...it was jus banger after banger...when i 1st got there he was real lame in my opinon...and i said that to a friend of mine and he said to me jus wait bro u have no idea...and boy was he right!! something i also found out about victor is he DOESNT use an efx box and he was jus rippin the tracks to pieces!! which i believe takes some real talent!! but every1 has there own opinon and u know what the say about opinons there like assholes..every1 has 1 and 9 out of 10 times they stink!!

u frequent this board too? lol

yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa chriscracks

if theres one persons opinon to listen to , its his --- he will let it be known if the dj had a fat dick in his mouth all night , or if he really banged out a good set.