Clubplanet Nightlife Community

>LOVE PARADE in SAN FRAN! AMAZING! PiCSSS!

these photos were taken by my friend Kim

I have to say that the Love Parade this year was at least 40 times better than last year...THe vibe was AMAZING everywhere we went....EVERYONE was DANCING @ the parade...and lots of B-boys/poppers house dancers....

....the parade was in a completely different area this year...in my opinion this location was soooo much better...it was more like a festival...lots of food stands....bars....little shop areas set up....tables and chairs to chill out....lots of grass areas to lay out....and the atfter party was 100 feet away from the PARADE!!!! that WAS PRIME!!!!!!!!!!

the AFTER PARTY @ the Civic Center was PHENOMENAL!!!!!!!!!! BY FAR the Biggest INDOOR Party Ive EVER been to in the US! Everything was perfect....there is so much to write, but I will post pics cuz Im sure they will do more justice than my words

9-26-2005-088.jpg

the after party main area:

9-26-2005-157.jpg

IamSamurai was very happy:

9-26-2005-135.jpg

Those are great pics GlowGirl. The indoor scene look surreal. I wondered what would attract so many into that CIVIC center, then I seen the line up

main stage one:

CARL COX

FERRY CORSTEN

BAD BOY BILL

DJ DAN

MARKUS SCHULZ

EVIL NINE

DEEP VOICES

main stage two:

BLANK & JONES

ABOVE & BEYOND

KYAU VS. ALBERT

MIKE KOGLIN

DYLOOT

REZA

GIANNI & TAJ

main stage three:

SHY FX

GOLDIE

PENDULUM

TECH ITCH

JOHN B.

BICOLAS

XXXL & HAZEN

I AM SO JEOLOUS OF YOU. YOU ARE LUCKY FOR HAVING ATTENDED and your CUTE!

Yeh ppl, I also made the trip down to San Fran for the Loveparade last wkend and it was a great time out. It was probably one of the best parties/event i've been too, I began partyin at 1 in the afetrnoon and kept on goin till bout 6 a.m. ITs a great city and for them to do the loveparade right in front of City Hall, thats just crazy, insane but great its the best, sort of wished I was livin down there instead of NY, They have a really good scene down there, will definately try to go again next yr....

Yeh ppl, I also made the trip down to San Fran for the Loveparade last wkend and it was a great time out. It was probably one of the best parties/event i've been too, I began partyin at 1 in the afetrnoon and kept on goin till bout 6 a.m. ITs a great city and for them to do the loveparade right in front of City Hall, thats just crazy, insane but great its the best, sort of wished I was livin down there instead of NY, They have a really good scene down there, will definately try to go again next yr....

yup, i love the SF dance scene. The whole thing was 100 times better than last year, insane, i loved it as its obvious.

also the End Up, i fucking LOVE the end up.

yah but its over, move on

i had a fan fuckin tastic time ^_^

yup end up def had way to many trannies

Nah the love parade in berlin is comin back in 06..... newayz has anyone ever been to the techno parade in paris or the love parade in mexico? there was this rave up somewhere in the mountains by italy when i was stayin in france i saw it on tv i forgot wat the event was called but its pretty huge.