Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Pacha - JP - Richard Grant - UPDATE

in refering to JP ...all i gotta say DJ's come and go

as for Pacha and Morillo.... finally a good crowd u can enjoy u (new 18 and over crowd drawn to JP) know sice all hardcore JP fans left him at the Roxy classics and went to see Boris spin in the hamptons (fucking shame)

Well I dont know but I enjoyed that night a hell of a lot..

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It sounds like JP is going through the same thing that JV is/has gone through. It seems as if once a DJ's club falls through as has JV, JP, and even DT to some extent, they kind of fall off the boat. There is no real king of NYC DJ as of now. I mean no one has a big residency at any major club. They all wait till people miss them and then they make their money because the fans go expecting their DJ heroes to fulfill their msuical dreams and then get a big let-down when they don't.

People should stop expecting these guys to always come through and go and give other little known DJ's a chance. Just go out and go to a good venue and hope for the best. It's better than waiting on line for an hour, being in a cramped club, overpaying for admission and everything else, and then not havng a good time at the end of the night.

What I'm saying is people need to explore other, lesser known DJ's. Who knows, that no name DJ might give your big-name DJ a real run for his money.

It sounds like JP is going through the same thing that JV is/has gone through. It seems as if once a DJ's club falls through as has JV, JP, and even DT to some extent, they kind of fall off the boat. There is no real king of NYC DJ as of now. I mean no one has a big residency at any major club. They all wait till people miss them and then they make their money because the fans go expecting their DJ heroes to fulfill their msuical dreams and then get a big let-down when they don't.

People should stop expecting these guys to always come through and go and give other little known DJ's a chance. Just go out and go to a good venue and hope for the best. It's better than waiting on line for an hour, being in a cramped club, overpaying for admission and everything else, and then not havng a good time at the end of the night.

What I'm saying is people need to explore other, lesser known DJ's. Who knows, that no name DJ might give your big-name DJ a real run for his money.

I agree 110%

Morillo,, blaaaahhh Phoeyyy!!! You compare him to JP? Are you F@# Kidding me? Morillo is gum on JP's shoe!

Cant wait until Pacha opens with him spinning and freggin P Ditty starts MC'in on the mic. Everyeon is giogn to thow shit at the DJ booth. The only reason I would even go there is cause it was the old Factory. I'm curious what the new space is going to look like.

That place will be dead in no time! You wait and see!!

Morillo..

Haaaaa!!

You kidding?

What was the last Subliminal party you went to?

boris at crobar twice a month and he draws a big crowd.....i think that is a big residency

Yeah, what he said. Over Crowded clubs suck. although usually everyone is polite

Angelbabyboo, can we see more pics?

do you have myspace?

Birthday:

April 12, 1983

Lodi NJ

Interests:

Sex, Dancing, Fashion, House Music, Girls, Boys, and more GIRLS

Student

Female

Relationship Status:

Single today

that rumor going around of JP n Richie Grant opening up a place in Miami is bullshit

The source has it that Richie Grant already brought a piece of property in NYC and they havent settled their differences so dont expect JP working for grant not just yet. If you really wanna spread rumors at least make it a good one.

as for this angel girl, u look like 15, I bet as far she ever got to SF was the teen night.

boris at crobar is a legit residency just ask any one of crobars owners or the several thousand ppl that religously go to hear him spin, that being said morillo @ pacha will be equally if not more compelling . . .how does someone compare morillo; an international phenom who tours europe selling out venues and commanding the highest dj fees around to an also ran like JP who never left nyc and can only draw 18+ - pacha will be bigger than SF ever was

boris at crobar is a legit residency just ask any one of crobars owners or the several thousand ppl that religously go to hear him spin, that being said morillo @ pacha will be equally if not more compelling . . .how does someone compare morillo; an international phenom who tours europe selling out venues and commanding the highest dj fees around to an also ran like JP who never left nyc and can only draw 18+ - pacha will be bigger than SF ever was

Tru Dat.