Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anybody here ever...

hook up with one of your co-workers? how close did you guys work with each other? how far did it go and what was the final outcome?

if you haven't do you think you ever would if the opportunity presented itself?

No, but once you go down on a girl out on your office desk while her girl friends sits down the hall, you forget for the immediate future all thoughts about down comforters, fluffy pillows, and king size beds in your life and only think about office furniture adorned with bootay.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, but once you go down on a girl out on your office desk while her girl friends sits down the hall, you forget for the immediate future all thoughts about down comforters, fluffy pillows, and king size beds in your life and only think about office furniture adorned with bootay.

ashame this post can't get deleted like yesterday's post did

and cynstam if you hooked up with him AFTER you stopped working at the place than that entire story is pretty fucking irrelevant.

NMN - not necessarily true...its the build up of all the sexul tension and the 'naughtiness' that makes its so great when you actually hook up...but like Cookie said, it would cause too much drama so ur better off not doing so while u still work together.

****** -sooooo true...lmao

It's a VERY bad idea. My "last" boss bought me expensive presents, dinner in the finest restaurants, even paid for my trip to the Islands with the girls. Then, one evening said, let's go for dinner and pulled up into a hotel. I was disgusted, and quit the next day. Everyone said. "what did you think he was giving you all this crap for". I felt like shit. I dont think it's worth it.

It's a VERY bad idea. My "last" boss bought me expensive presents, dinner in the finest restaurants, even paid for my trip to the Islands with the girls. Then, one evening said, let's go for dinner and pulled up into a hotel. I was disgusted, and quit the next day. Everyone said. "what did you think he was giving you all this crap for". I felt like shit. I dont think it's worth it.

So did you bang him or what???? j/k You didnt see it coming? at least you got all that stuff...hahaha I guess you were young and didnt realize.

Why did you keep accepting the gifts and the dinner invites? did you think that he was really into your shining presonality? anyway, perfect reason why you should never buy women gifts before hittin the skins .. then again, why would you get them something after hitting skins?? ...

you're dumb

shes playing dumb, she knew all along what he was trying to do.

i love when girls do that shit and then pretend like they thought the dude just wanted to be friends LOL

serves the guy right tho... lol buying chics shtuff to bang em

all he had to do was slip her a brass monkey

I agree 100% stymie...she DEF knew and I blame her more than him. She was probably a complete flirt walking around the office in sexy outfits using it to get gifts and shit...going out to dinners with him, having a few glasses of wine. And you know she would go home and brag to her friends about the new shoes he bought her

what a whore

I agree 100% stymie...she DEF knew and I blame her more than him. She was probably a complete flirt walking around the office in sexy outfits using it to get gifts and shit...going out to dinners with him, having a few glasses of wine. And you know she would go home and brag to her friends about the new shoes he bought her

what a whore

I never got shit...therefor I'm a slut

bet you she had a boyfriend/husband at the time too and would be like "I have to go out to some business dinner with my boss, be home a little late"

surprised she didn't start a sexual harassment case on him...guess all those "business" gifts she received were enough

your quite in tune with your 3rd eye my friend ... you see the inner truth in all ... buddah is strong within you ..

u really r stupid

Stupid, dumb, whore, slut..a bit harsh dont you think? I was 18, he was 39. It was my first real full time job after high school. I was none of the above, just simply young and naive. I was not married with no intention of filing any suits. No, I shouldntve accepted the presents, and I know that now.

Lighten up people.

Stupid, dumb, whore, slut..a bit harsh dont you think? I was 18, he was 39. It was my first real full time job after high school. I was none of the above, just simply young and naive. I was not married with no intention of filing any suits. No, I shouldntve accepted the presents, and I know that now.

Lighten up people.

Now that you're older, any chances of you buying stuff now for guys for free? .....

[/gabo]