Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Jonathan Peters Halloween @ Avalon, Sat 10/29

Well the thing about having a party at Exit/Ikon/Black during a JP party is that there is a 50% precent chance you aint gettin your moneys worth,....yeah the place is huge and and your having such a good time that you don't care if JP spins the same song for three hours, plus ya bouncing off the walls from "whatever your pleasure" is,....but the thing is, when the party comes to an abrupt STOP and you just spent $60 to get in and $60 for what ever your pleasure is and you just came in the door 45mins ago cuz you like to be fashionably late, plus who goes to a JP party before 10am anywayzz? The Party Comes to An End! The feds or who eva close it down,.....when that happened for his Bday....I was on my way,....I called at 11am.....5 block away in a cab,....I weeped! Thank god I didn't spend any money but if that was to happen to me,....ooooo hellllll nooo! Cuz that is an event, He is crack! I need another DJ! hmmm Armin van Buern? ughh!

So it clould be that they are having it at smaller clus so who ever could have more control ova the situation,....womp womp womp

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

O great, JP is gonna stink up Avalon now. I already can see the playlist.

GTI 2005 (looped for 2hrs)

Claude Von Stroke - Deep Throat (looped for 3hrs)

Women beat there men

Bonnie Sunshine

Let the Sunshine

Luz Divina - In your eyes

Some unknown crap

closes with Aint no body

And all you JP fans will say it was awesome.

Please Please go see another DJ besides that crap box.

LMAO...that's too funny, but i'm sorry to say that's what JP fans want to hear, but at AVALON and $60 at the door??? Nigga puhlease, what happened to Roxy?? Not that its any better but...oh well, cant change it now...just sucks, its not Halloween w/out JP afterhours

Well the thing about having a party at Exit/Ikon/Black during a JP party is that there is a 50% precent chance you aint gettin your moneys worth,....yeah the place is huge and and your having such a good time that you don't care if JP spins the same song for three hours, plus ya bouncing off the walls from "whatever your pleasure" is,....but the thing is, when the party comes to an abrupt STOP and you just spent $60 to get in and $60 for what ever your pleasure is and you just came in the door 45mins ago cuz you like to be fashionably late, plus who goes to a JP party before 10am anywayzz? The Party Comes to An End! The feds or who eva close it down,.....when that happened for his Bday....I was on my way,....I called at 11am.....5 block away in a cab,....I weeped! Thank god I didn't spend any money but if that was to happen to me,....ooooo hellllll nooo! Cuz that is an event, He is crack! I need another DJ! hmmm Armin van Buern? ughh!

So it clould be that they are having it at smaller clus so who ever could have more control ova the situation,....womp womp womp

I don't even know what half of this means but I think it could explain why JP's fans have such a great reputation and why he is stuck spinning @ Avalon

O great, JP is gonna stink up Avalon now. I already can see the playlist.

GTI 2005 (looped for 2hrs)

Claude Von Stroke - Deep Throat (looped for 3hrs)

Women beat there men

Bonnie Sunshine

Let the Sunshine

Luz Divina - In your eyes

Some unknown crap

closes with Aint no body

And all you JP fans will say it was awesome.

Please Please go see another DJ besides that crap box.

Another asshole JP hater! If you dont like the music he spinns and you dont like him, then DONT FUCKING GO! You people just love to hate him, your all fucking fake!!!

I don't even know what half of this means but I think it could explain why JP's fans have such a great reputation and why he is stuck spinning @ Avalon

LOL!! C'mon now NOT all of JP's fans ramble on and on like this!! I guess what she meant to say was that when you go to JP's parties sometimes you get your money's worth and other times you don't!! Which is true!! This can go for any other big dj on any given night too!! I guess Avalon is the only place left where he hasn't worn out his welcome?

LOL!! C'mon now NOT all of JP's fans ramble on and on like this!! I guess what she meant to say was that when you go to JP's parties sometimes you get your money's worth and other times you don't!! Which is true!! This can go for any other big dj on any given night too!! I guess Avalon is the only place left where he hasn't worn out his welcome?

Well ill be going... and i "hope" this time i do get my money's worth.. i have been a long time fan but the few parties that i have attended lately..s&m and classics at roxy were so so at best.. i always have a good time and hoping he brings his A game for halloween....

and its everyones opinion on this board but...THERE ARE RAMBLING CRACK HEADS AT EVERY EVENT.... and there always will be...

hey hey....I may be rambling but I'm no crack head! what eva This party is going to be off the hook.

wow did you ever take my comment wrong... i was stating that there are crack heads at every event... not just a jp party... this had nothing to do with you.. in fact i did not even read your posts ... dont act defensive unless you are guilty of the comment.... chillout and ill see you at the party... just look for mario from mario bros and princess toadstool!!!!! LOL!!! come up and say hi!!!

Roxy has Junior Vasquez, but that place is pretty small too, I hate that there's no where to sit in that place

are you talking about the roxy on 19th?? bc that roxy is huge and has tons of seating.. the stage.. the little chair and table section over in the asian section.. the little room on the side.. from what i've noticed roxy is the only club to not do the bullshit vip thing.. im still a roxy fan.... great venue!!

LoL such bullshit.... they raised advanced tix to $40 now.... hahaha they see how many people are buying so why not raise it 10 bucks n make even more of a profit... so typical... not possible to sell out of $30 tix when $30 and $40 grant you the same access hahaha

im gonna miss the music, but i think i'll have a better time not being packed into an 110 degree sardine can :no:

agreed

I understand how all of you feel.. how some of you love JP and 100% hate him. I am going because I helped promote the event.. also my whole crew is going. We get in for free and we have a table on stage (yes, how weird but oh well its pretty cool). In all honesty I am not looking forward to hearing him spin because of what I've heard.. how he is not the greatest at all. But at the same time I also hear that a JP party isn't a JP party without some "party.." aka drugs and liquor. I will be pretty smashed that night.. so I guess I will have a pretty good time haha. If anyone sees a girl in an FBI costume sitting on stage or wherever.. def. say hello to me :) . Hopefully we all have fun tomorrow night.. and to the haters.. I understand you once again, but you should just stop wasting your energy by using your fingers to type on your keyboard to get fellow clubgoers for the event (including myself) not so psyched :yuck:

I am going because I helped promote the event.. also my whole crew is going.
In all honesty I am not looking forward to hearing him spin because of what I've heard.. how he is not the greatest at all. But at the same time I also hear that a JP party isn't a JP party without some "party.." aka drugs and liquor.

great promoting!!!

:doh::aright: :aright: