Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Jonathan Peters Halloween @ Avalon, Sat 10/29

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holla.....DT on Friday and JP on Saturday.....damn its gonna be a hell of a weekend. I dont care if its in Avalon or not, I personally dont like their staff but I have a feeling JP is not going to disappoint this time. But hey, it def will be better than classics, thats for damn sure.

O great, JP is gonna stink up Avalon now. I already can see the playlist.

GTI 2005 (looped for 2hrs)

Claude Von Stroke - Deep Throat (looped for 3hrs)

Women beat there men

Bonnie Sunshine

Let the Sunshine

Luz Divina - In your eyes

Some unknown crap

closes with Aint no body

And all you JP fans will say it was awesome.

Please Please go see another DJ besides that crap box.

O great, JP is gonna stink up Avalon now. I already can see the playlist.

GTI 2005 (looped for 2hrs)

Claude Von Stroke - Deep Throat (looped for 3hrs)

Women beat there men

Bonnie Sunshine

Let the Sunshine

Luz Divina - In your eyes

Some unknown crap

closes with Aint no body

And all you JP fans will say it was awesome.

Please Please go see another DJ besides that crap box.

yea seriously lol JP is absolute garbage.... the guy doesnt know wat he's doin

Yo man, you dont like JP, then dont go, haven't we already had enuff of these JP bashing threads on here? JP has his on and off nights like EVERY DJ. You must have a real good source if you already know what records JP is gonna play, damn hook me up. Alot of people on here bashing JP havent even heard him live in years. Yes he disappointed for classics and I was the first to give a bad review, but i was telling people what i thought of the night, not criticizing an event that didn't even happen yet. One man's trash is another man's treasure so dont hate. JP turned it out on the 4th of July, and hopefully he will turn it out again for this party. And if he has an off night, Ill still make the best of it and just head into the Spider Club.

To ad insult to injury that flyer is freaking horrible! Why is the avalon logo and name of the party repeated two times... WITH THE WRONG ADDRESS? Hmm party is called Nightmare on W. 20th Street... But then the address is listed as 662 6th Ave?!?! Avalon's Address is 47 W. 20th street. You know a club is lame when they can't even get the address right! JP really knows how to pick 'em.

To ad insult to injury that flyer is freaking horrible! Why is the avalon logo and name of the party repeated two times... WITH THE WRONG ADDRESS? Hmm party is called Nightmare on W. 20th Street... But then the address is listed as 662 6th Ave?!?! Avalon's Address is 47 W. 20th street. You know a club is lame when they can't even get the address right! JP really knows how to pick 'em.

you really spent time analyzing this huh ....might want to get out more

Because they're trying to put a play on "nightmare on ELM STREET", by keeping the "street" in the name of the party..and "nightmare on 662 6th AVE" just doesn't have the same ring to it.

lol, I know, but Avalon is so small...decisions, decisions

I agree. When you think of good Halloween parties from years past you think of SF and the Halloween parties thrown there. There were probably other clubs before SF, but I don't need to go that far back. Today the clubs that I think would stick out for Halloween would be Crobar or Spirit. These are two of the super mega clubs that I would go to because they are the most complete. You can also go to smaller clubs like Mars 212 or Vue. What ever happened to Exit/Black/Ikon? It would be another option I guess? Getting back to this party it's going to be a tough call because I've heard Avalon's dance floor is pretty small, but I like JP. I'll have to see what other events are going on at other venues that night before I decide to go to this event!!

I agree. When you think of good Halloween parties from years past you think of SF and the Halloween parties thrown there. There were probably other clubs before SF, but I don't need to go that far back. Today the clubs that I think would stick out for Halloween would be Crobar or Spirit. These are two of the super mega clubs that I would go to because they are the most complete. You can also go to smaller clubs like Mars 212 or Vue. What ever happened to Exit/Black/Ikon? It would be another option I guess? Getting back to this party it's going to be a tough call because I've heard Avalon's dance floor is pretty small, but I like JP. I'll have to see what other events are going on at other venues that night before I decide to go to this event!!

exit does hip hop parties i believe...

LoL such bullshit.... they raised advanced tix to $40 now.... hahaha they see how many people are buying so why not raise it 10 bucks n make even more of a profit... so typical... not possible to sell out of $30 tix when $30 and $40 grant you the same access hahaha

im gonna miss the music, but i think i'll have a better time not being packed into an 110 degree sardine can :no:

im gonna miss the music, but i think i'll have a better time not being packed into an 110 degree sardine can :no:

agreed, after almost getting crushed at his classics party at Spirit last year I am not up for braving the JP crowd smushed into Avalon...especially not for $40. JP's NYE party at Exit was great...too bad that whole Black thing didn't work out. It's kind of surprising considering how packed his parties always are.

exit does hip hop parties i believe...

Too bad!! This event could of been held there as well. There would have been way more room to dance!! Exit could probably hold both of these parties together, but they would rather concentrate in having one type of crowd there than have two types of crowds!! The problem is that this club has already earned a "shady" reputation from it's previous years and it seems like no one wants to take a chance in having an event thrown there!! Maybe JP vowed to never play there again? I wonder if there have been any shootouts at these hip hop parties?