Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What do other djs think of JP?

i think everybody respects JP's time at SoundFactory, you'd have to be a fool not too.. the problem is once that was over and the smoke & mirrors of that club was gone.. he had to prove himself again.. and he couldn't, i think when it's all said and done that's gonna be the story of JP.

i think now he's known as the has-been DJ that can only get the 18yr old crackhead crowd.

can't wait till there is a VH-1 special on JP or a "where are they now" type thing...

even better, JP on Surreal Life :woah:

what would be better is a CP "where are they now" for the NY board

even better, a CP Surreal life with the MASK, Kutekimee, Silverbull, NMN, Lutzi, GotMilk? and a slew of others

talk about sick ratings

as far as i know all the new york dj/producers like jp they just think he's a bit crazzy but evryone likes him. now international popularity is lacking, but after GTI and all this time people are becoming more aware of who he was, the fact that he was part of sound factory also helps, cause for few years when people where coming to visit NYC the party to be at was at SF the most talked about, before that was tunnel and twilo, also lime light. so that helps. now international names from NYC that people know today are Morillo, morales, vasquez, vicious, calderone, tenaglia and others. on the rise are (santana & bailey).. in conclusion if u ask some one from europe if they know JP, bailey, or santana, jp will probably be the last one.

I am going to add my .02 cause I can. Nobody outside of the tri-state area gives a shit about JP. His hay day is over, and he is washed up. The difference is other DJ's like Morillo and DT and Sanchez took their skills outside of the tri-state, and that's why they are as big as they are and have global followings, not just area wide followings.

So to answer the question what do other DJ's think on JP? They could care less about him if they even know who he is.