Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Paul Oakenfold @ Crobar Thanksgiving Night

all im gonna say is that the real party is the night afterwards on the 25th. JUST WATCH AND SEE. Im gonna be there from opening till closing.

Babushka! You are more insecure about your industry status than Czarina Catherine is about her sex life. You are not special - midget Tartar - and next time reveal that Danny T will be playing.

all im gonna say is that the real party is the night afterwards on the 25th. JUST WATCH AND SEE. Im gonna be there from opening till closing.

Don't be a tease SB who is playing on the 25th???

Babushka! You are more insecure about your industry status than Czarina Catherine is about her sex life. You are not special - midget Tartar - and next time reveal that Danny T will be playing.

:rofl: :rofl:

I think Oakie is still the man. Loved him back in the day but got tired of his 2hr sets. But I've heard his sets are crazy now & longer. He still does a good set on 103.5 on Saturday nights. The crowd was better back in the day then now. The crowd now hardly chants, but before it felt as though I was in a dome or something.

Plus TRANCEGIVING EVE with Oakie was ALWAYS good.

Victor Soto

Wed is probably boris

thurs oakenfold

friday tenaglia

saturday tiesto

sunday tiesto

wow crobar is gonna be open 5 nights in a row?! oakey packed out crobar last tgday

yeah that is some crazy lineup they got ...

they def are going to make bank that week ......

Oaky is not as bad as a few years back. The last couple of times I have seen him has been lots of fun. Yes he still plays short sets, but they are nontheless pretty jammed pack with great tracks.

i disagree. i saw him on the mainstage at ultra ny (on my way to the bathrooms), and he was playing the same set as he was in 2001. the perfecto crew apparently hasnt even changed the visuals...oakie is a tired act....