Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Carl COX / CALDERONE reviews?!?

Also, what i dont understand is this ... why not set up something by the back doors on the 27th st side. Set up a small area and have some bouncers out there regulating the smokers coming in and out?!

i have been saying this forever. just too much(more) work for them

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This was easily one of the hardest sets I ever seen Carl Spin, I loved every minute. HOW ABOUT THAT ONE TRACK he played with the beat from "Enter Sandman" by Mettalica, that shit was tight.

And I like being able to smoke wherever I want!!

And russian guys need to start wearing deodorant!!!!!

Glad you all had fun. I really wanted to go since it was two of my friend's bdays and I had never heard Car Cox spin before.. but I think that is the last time I will ever attempt or rely on Crobar for anything. The line was out of hand and since I was on a guestlist til 1, I was in Oldtimer's boat and knew i wouldn't make it in, in time.... I think they need to redo the door policy and allow people that are on the guestlist to be on a different line, but whatver. We went to Sol and Sully and had fun, so the night wasn't lost. :)

The guestlists weren't honored anyway. I was on Rosa's list for $20 and wound up paying $30 anyway...

The guestlists weren't honored anyway. I was on Rosa's list for $20 and wound up paying $30 anyway...

the reason for the big mess up with the guestlist was becasue the owner wipped out all of the lists and everyone still had to 30 at the door regular admission was 40.. i know this because my friend is a bouncer and hooked me up with 4 comps but i was only allowed to use 1 of them.. sucks but got reduced... but i got there early and walked right in... some places its all about making the money!!!!

... some places its all about making the money!!!!

some? how about all....i'm just saying, u go all the way to crobar, see you wont get in time to get comps, and turn around? y not just get in line and pay? i'd rather do that then leave and go somewhere u dont want to go as much....thats just me.

even if u are told u have comps, u should always be prepared to pay...most of the time the comps dont work out anyway.

shit i forgot to add that my girl had a prepaid ticket she got there like 4 am when it was impossible to get in because the line was just down the block she told me her and her friend walked in with these three guys that supossedly paid a $1000 to get in this fucking club.. thats just fucking insane..!!!!! i got there early tho and it was easily the best time i've had a crobar since i've been going there. couldnt stop dancing and now i'm fucking hurting still..

some? how about all....i'm just saying, u go all the way to crobar, see you wont get in time to get comps, and turn around? y not just get in line and pay? i'd rather do that then leave and go somewhere u dont want to go as much....thats just me.

even if u are told u have comps, u should always be prepared to pay...most of the time the comps dont work out anyway.

this actually was the first time at crobar at least for me this happened... my connection is real good.... i did not leave i was there for about 12 hours.. having a blast...

So has victors party been overrun by a certain crowd like all the other good djs crowd that get ruined, or is it still gay. Still remember how great centro fly was when cox played there. Didnt feel the same way bout him at avalon, seems like everyone had fun, so thats good. Seems like everyone is talking on the mic these days after learning from danny t huh.

So has victors party been overrun by a certain crowd like all the other good djs crowd that get ruined, or is it still gay. Still remember how great centro fly was when cox played there. Didnt feel the same way bout him at avalon, seems like everyone had fun, so thats good. Seems like everyone is talking on the mic these days after learning from danny t huh.

interesting comments!! i am just wondering what "crowd" are you talking about?? and cox has been doing his mic thing for years:what: :confused: