Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Help!!!!

I am lookin for a track that Richie always playes at Deko, it was the last track he played the nite Ojeada was there, before Ojeada went on for the first time. It is an electric female vocal. Def Sick..Angello and Ingrosso played it at Cielo, and Lawler just ripped it last Friday at Spirit. Its one of those tracks I just have to have. Any help would be great.

Thanks is advance.

I am lookin for a track that Richie always playes at Deko, it was the last track he played the nite Ojeada was there, before Ojeada went on for the first time. It is an electric female vocal. Def Sick..Angello and Ingrosso played it at Cielo, and Lawler just ripped it last Friday at Spirit. Its one of those tracks I just have to have. Any help would be great.

Thanks is advance.

Dude, Do you ever stop beggin for tracks????

If you want to know,go to Deko and ask Richie.

How bout you play hide and go fuck yourself!!!!!

If you cant help with what i asked, dont replay asshole.

You are one of the reasons that music board is a joke...Fucking people come on BEGGING for tracks.... When you heard the track,why didnt you go ask who it was???

NO,you come on the boards and all you do is keep asking for tracks...

And its REPLY not REPLAY ...fucking tool..

You are one of the reasons that music board is a joke...Fucking people come on BEGGING for tracks.... When you heard the track,why didnt you go ask who it was???

NO,you come on the boards and all you do is keep asking for tracks...

And its REPLY not REPLAY ...fucking tool..

No your the reason the board is a Joke. Fuckin assholes like you who cant keep there comments to themselves. Is it bothering you in anyway that I ask for help on track ID's. I mean who cares. Im sorry for bothering you almighty club god. Im sorry, I love house music, when I hear a great song for the first time, it is a high like no other for me. I heard that track out a couple of times now, and would like the have it. I just dont understand why it bothers you so much. It is not affecting you in anyway what so ever. I help out on track ID's whenever I can, because I know whats its like to want a track, and not be able to find it. So please you Dumb cocky motherfucker, who probably has not gotten laid in 5 years, go jerk yourself off, and never post on one of my threads again. I just hate assholes like you. All I did was ask if anybody new the name of the track, and I get bashed, and im the problem with the board. Please get a life you motherfucker. I would like to bash your head in right now, I have beaten people for a lot less than this. Please dont band me from the board for this, this asshole just really pissed me off. I apolgize to everyone else.

I would like to bash your head in right now, I have beaten people for a lot less than this. Please dont band me from the board for this, this asshole just really pissed me off. I apolgize to everyone else.

Im not hard to find...ASK....

The reason your the problem is that you dont support the scene. You come on the boards and all you do is ask for tracks..Have you looked on BEATPORT or DJ DOWNLOAD or any of the other sites i posted in the music fourm???

And please...wanting to bash someone head in over music?? Your a bigger tool then i thought..Go back to class,i hear the home room teacher calling you for recess!!

Im not hard to find...ASK....

The reason your the problem is that you dont support the scene. You come on the boards and all you do is ask for tracks..Have you looked on BEATPORT or DJ DOWNLOAD or any of the other sites i posted in the music fourm???

And please...wanting to bash someone head in over music?? Your a bigger tool then i thought..Go back to class,i hear the home room teacher calling you for recess!!

Hey doosh 1st of all I am out every weekend. I cannot remember the last time I didnt go out to a city club over the weekend. Second of all i will try beatport or whatever other site, but how am i gonna buy it if i dont no the name, which was all i was asking for. And lastly i am 23 years old and have 2 jobs. SO PLEASE SHUT YOUR FREAKIN FACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! All i wanted was the name of the track, I dont get the big deal

No your the reason the board is a Joke. Fuckin assholes like you who cant keep there comments to themselves. Is it bothering you in anyway that I ask for help on track ID's. I mean who cares. Im sorry for bothering you almighty club god. Im sorry, I love house music, when I hear a great song for the first time, it is a high like no other for me. I heard that track out a couple of times now, and would like the have it. I just dont understand why it bothers you so much. It is not affecting you in anyway what so ever. I help out on track ID's whenever I can, because I know whats its like to want a track, and not be able to find it. So please you Dumb cocky motherfucker, who probably has not gotten laid in 5 years, go jerk yourself off, and never post on one of my threads again. I just hate assholes like you. All I did was ask if anybody new the name of the track, and I get bashed, and im the problem with the board. Please get a life you motherfucker. I would like to bash your head in right now, I have beaten people for a lot less than this. Please dont band me from the board for this, this asshole just really pissed me off. I apolgize to everyone else.

wow! tough crowd...the guy just wanted a name of a song, what's the big deal really?

but bro, you're DEF gonna get banned for this post...you got a little too crazy. I'd go back and edit it before it's too late

good luck finding the song :aright:

So what song is it? I guess that Richie always playes at Deko, it was the last track he played the nite Ojeada was there, before Ojeada went on for the first time. It is an electric female vocal. Def Sick..Angello and Ingrosso played it at Cielo, and Lawler just ripped it last Friday at Spirit. Its one of those tracks I just have to have. Any help would be great.

Thanks is advance.

Im sorry I got out of hand. But I mean all I did was post a track ID, and this guy jumps on me like I killed somebody, and tells me im the reason this board sucks. All I wanted to know was the name of the track.

I go out everyweekend. So how do I not support scene. I buy tons of music, so I am not a illegal downloader. What is this guys problem. This board has always been great. Then all of a sudden I get the 3rd degree for posting a track ID. Im sorry if I offened anybody, but that just rubbed me the wrong way. I have been on this board almost a year now, and never did anything like this, I try to help people out as much as I can, and do not bash people in anyway for anything. I just get angry when I feel like I am being bashed for no good reason at all. Listen Cosmic, I really want this to just end. I am a good guy, and hate to fight. I just felt your post was unjustified. Does it really matter if I post 1000 track ids. Who cares. I JUST LOVE HOUSE MUSIC LIKE I LOVE NUTTIN ELSE!!!!!! And yes the track is awesome. I really have to have it. Please let this just end.

Ya know Rayrays.. I think you are in the wrong... I think you need to chill on asking for songs.. Lets set up a plan to ween you off asking for 15 songs a week.. we'll start next week, we'll do 12 songs, the week after we'll see how you feel, see what kind of withdrawls your having. We'll drop down to 9 songs of all your vital signs are good and your functioning day to day.. We have to put out best foot forward and we have to stick to this, if we go astray, we're all at fault not just you..

Ya know Rayrays.. I think you are in the wrong... I think you need to chill on asking for songs.. Lets set up a plan to ween you off asking for 15 songs a week.. we'll start next week, we'll do 12 songs, the week after we'll see how you feel, see what kind of withdrawls your having. We'll drop down to 9 songs of all your vital signs are good and your functioning day to day.. We have to put out best foot forward and we have to stick to this, if we go astray, we're all at fault not just you..

HAHAHAHA.....Thats pretty funny, I got to admit. I mean does it really bother people that I post a lot of track ID's?????? If it really does, I mean I guess I will cut down, I didnt know it was such a big deal.

PS: Do they have any clinics for track ID posting. If so how many weeks are the programs

I have to get better

LOL..that was funny!

I feel ray's pain and I can't believe some of you guys on here...it's obvious HE JUST LOVES HOUSE MUSIC yet you people are bashing him for it. He is not the reason this board has gone to shit...after all wasn't this board intended to help fans of house music out. I have been in his boat before where I hear this song that brings me to a whole new world, I hear it when I go to sleep and it just kills me if I can't find it.

Ray, I wish I could help you out on this one but I don't have the song. Somebody give the guy a break and hook him up. Put yourself in his shoes for a minute.

I would like to bash your head in right now, I have beaten people for a lot less than this. Please dont band me from the board for this...

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

THis is the funniest sentence ever on this site although Ray probably didn't mean it that way but I am really stressed out at work and this made me lol.

bro dont laugh i spent 6 months at Betty Ford for this same shit !!

First step is in admitting....

shhhhhh every once in a while i sneak away to afterhours get really high enjoy the music and the memories.....

I feel ray's pain and I can't believe some of you guys on here...it's obvious HE JUST LOVES HOUSE MUSIC yet you people are bashing him for it. He is not the reason this board has gone to shit...after all wasn't this board intended to help fans of house music out. I have been in his boat before where I hear this song that brings me to a whole new world, I hear it when I go to sleep and it just kills me if I can't find it.

Ray, I wish I could help you out on this one but I don't have the song. Somebody give the guy a break and hook him up. Put yourself in his shoes for a minute.

Thanks bro i really apprecite the backing. You ever need anything feel free to ask, I have tons of new tracks and a lot of unreleased stuff as well.