Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Favorite Sneakers?

Either for working out or dancing at the clubs? I vote for Nike. I don't think I've bought another sneaker brand other than Nike for at least the past 5 years. I tend to buy their clothing also. Maybe its their pitch men/women, Vince Carter, Tiger Woods, Pete Sampras, Andre Agassi, and of course Michael Jordan.

Still waiting for the Supreme Court!

<<<PEACE>>>

------------------

"Everything is sweetened by Risk."

snoopy.gif

i like skechers for casual wear and some sports. they go real nice with club clothes, when you wan to look stylish yet you don't want to pound the shit out of your joints when dancing all night at a club.

for serious sports, though, it's gotta be nike... the sneaker that is cwm32.gif

------------------

calvinan.gif

I've got more girls on my tip than a human shish-ka-bob!

Well i don't work out but i have these STever madden Wedgie white sneaks that atdd atleast 3" to myself so i wear them to twilo and i love them forever. and now they have them in baybe blute suede and i have to have them to match my camoflage (sp) panst frome dkny....sorry. some sp in error. some in drunkfest.../

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny!!!

I might have to forego my loyalty to Nike and get a pair of Skechers, but only for clubbing at Twilo! I have to see if they are comfy though cause comfort is just as important as style!

Anybody see or try on the new Nike Shox sneaks? I wonder if you could workout/dance longer with those bouncy shoes on?

<<<PEACE>>>

------------------

"Everything is sweetened by Risk."

snoopy.gif

Originally posted by gene2k:

Nike Air, gotta have the bubble in the sole.

I have been looking at some Saucony (sp?) running sneakers (they're ugly as sin but I like them).

I bought a pair of Saucony and they are by far the most comfortable pair of sneakers I have ever had.

Originally posted by tyco:

Hmmm.....I have to say that New Balance has the nicest and most comfortable line of sneakers out for those purposes.....and they last......

Mikey

i'm totally with you mikey... i love my new balance... i have my fav pair that has gotten me through many harsh night... AND THEY ALWAYS CLEAN UP SO LOVELY!

------------------

~LiPz~

biglicks.gif

Originally posted by anthony:

SKECHERS no doubt.

Me too....i love every pair I have !!!

------------------

Hi! How ya doing? where ya been, I had thoughts of you all night long.

Can't describe what you did, but you got me so!

Aolimer: Glowgirl42000

Email: Sugar4@earthlink.net

I own about 15 pairs of sneakers so I have quite a choice. For casual running or gym, I am an Adidas loyalist. For a special occasion I wear my Prada or Versace sneakers. For clubs and school, on of the MANY pairs of Steve Maddens. I love Steve Madden shoes in general. Being only 5'1 I need the extra 4-6 inches platforms his sneakers and shoes add. Plus they could be dressed up and passed as non-sneakers if there is strict dress code. I got into China Club wearing my white 6 inch platform Steve Madden sneakers with silver lines a few months back. As for everyday sneakers, I just alternate between 2 or 3 of my oldest pairs. Right now, it's my silver/black Donna Karans, a pair of Adidas and a pair of Pumas. I love shoes!! I love being a girl!

i have to go with mikey and the new balance. the last 4 pairs of kicks i have bought are new balance aqnd they aqre the most comfortable kicks i have worn in a while plus they don't look as crazy as most kicks do now adays.

------------------

ALWAYS ORIGINATE, NEVER PIRATE.....

AOL J303J