Clubplanet Nightlife Community

for all you guido haters/lovers

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow it would be so sad if thier was actual people like the way they were describing.................. Oh snap wait a sec, there is.

how about an asian version?

now that would be good...

Sadly people see all these asians at the big rooms and afterhr parties and assume that all asian HOUSEHEADS are that way. But what most of ya dont see is all the amazin asian house dancers out there cause much like most of the amazing house dancers in the scene they stay away from certain scenes for good reasons. Wanna see some great dancing go to SHELTER on sat nights sunday afternoons, SAPPHIRE on TUES for the DEEPSEE party, House dance conference 1st thurs of the month, 718 sessions, temple (brooklyn), deepspace, roots, dat party, club LOVE,etc so many more parties to name where it is all about the MUSIC and DANCE.

Wow it would be so sad if thier was actual people like the way they were describing.................. Oh snap wait a sec, there is.

Sadly people see all these asians at the big rooms and afterhr parties and assume that all asian HOUSEHEADS are that way. But what most of ya dont see is all the amazin asian house dancers out there cause much like most of the amazing house dancers in the scene they stay away from certain scenes for good reasons. Wanna see some great dancing go to SHELTER on sat nights sunday afternoons, SAPPHIRE on TUES for the DEEPSEE party, House dance conference 1st thurs of the month, 718 sessions, temple (brooklyn), deepspace, roots, dat party, club LOVE,etc so many more parties to name where it is all about the MUSIC and DANCE.

i know the asain dancers you speak of.... in fact dancing does not have a race or color.... please lets not make this an issue.... and i quoted"NOT TO OFFEND" this whole thread is a joke...... but thank you once again for your history leason....

i know the asain dancers you speak of.... in fact dancing does not have a race or color.... please lets not make this an issue.... and i quoted"NOT TO OFFEND" this whole thread is a joke...... but thank you once again for your history leason....

You also did say after "NOT TO OFFEND" but "TO EDUCATE" so i took it as meaning show people who dont know what asain people at parties are about. So i wanted to educate those who dont know that NOT all asains are like that but that there a whole other world out there of house music and dancers. As for the race thing i dunno what to say but go to the HOUSE DANCE CONFERENCE and check it out. And i dunno what a "LEASON" is but i love talking bout house history without a doubt, but i dont think i did it right now.

You also did say after "NOT TO OFFEND" but "TO EDUCATE" so i took it as meaning show people who dont know what asain people at parties are about. So i wanted to educate those who dont know that NOT all asains are like that but that there a whole other world out there of house music and dancers. As for the race thing i dunno what to say but go to the HOUSE DANCE CONFERENCE and check it out. And i dunno what a "LEASON" is but i love talking bout house history without a doubt, but i dont think i did it right now.

did you read this whole thread from the begining?? IT IS A FUCKING JOKE!! it is making fun of many funny things that prob. at one time or another we all did... i could of shown pics of any one that looks cracked out....but unfortunetly for those poor souls that were cracked out next to where many ppl including myself were trying to "DANCE" the asians were exprecing thereREAL POSITIVE contribution to the scene.. so why not get some pics.... Like i said i know the asian dancers you speak of.... why is it that at times u must put in your 2 cents that really is way off topic.. i guess if you need to do so keep on at it... You are and seem to be a very educated person in the scene which it needs but why does everything come across from your end ... that what you think the scene should be or what you see it to be through your eyes and what it is are really not the same at all..... just relax and have a laugh... i think we all know that anyone can be a crack head and everyone can know how to dance.... no one was a labeling an entire race....

have a nice day!! its time to get some breakfast!! :beer:

OH p.s. sorry for my spelling errors which i see you tried to correct!!

Imagine there was some guy who goes out every night "clubbin", dressed in all black, wearing silver chains, a doo-rag and work out gloves who loves to dance on his knees while grinding with girls.................. Oh snap wait a sec, there is.

Imagine there was some guy who goes out every night "clubbin", dressed in all black, wearing silver chains, a doo-rag and work out gloves who loves to dance on his knees while grinding with girls.................. Oh snap wait a sec, there is.

Bwahahahahaha. I gotta give u rep. points for that one. LOL.

yeah but the only difference is that IM ORIGINAL in my own sense, while the video was made for people to laugh at all the 100's of the stereotypical guidos.

And im am super proud to be one!!!! fist pumping head band wearing, wristband wearing, capri pants wearing, meat head!!! woooo woooo guido power!!!!!

And im am super proud to be one!!!! fist pumping head band wearing, wristband wearing, capri pants wearing, meat head!!! woooo woooo guido power!!!!!

haha, I <3 guidos myself, I'm glad everyone got a kick out of this and didn't get all offended and whatnot. Sometimes it's the hardcore guidos, cracked-out Asians, and other people that a lot of us wouldn't see outside a club that make the scene so fun.

thats like the funniest shit i read today. i dont know how but it reminds me of a will ferrell or a ben stiller movie

:zzz: new that was coming