Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Secret Society of JP Party

So has anyone heard about this JP party at the Roxy on Friday 11/25/05?

Supposedly it is inspired by the movie Eyes Wide Shut and each guest will be given a Mask to wear for the party and have to say a secret word to get in but my questions is can you really dance all night with a Mask on your face? And if you want to hook up, don't u want to see if the person is ugly or not first? Will you have to get naked at a certain point in time as well like in the movie?

I mean this sounds like it would be a fun theme party but i wouldn't want to go if i would have to wear a mask all night so does anybody know if it is just a theme party where the stage shows and the decorations will be that theme or if all the guests also have to wear mask all night. Thanks.

So has anyone heard about this JP party at the Roxy on Friday 11/25/05?

Supposedly it is inspired by the movie Eyes Wide Shut and each guest will be given a Mask to wear for the party and have to say a secret word to get in but my questions is can you really dance all night with a Mask on your face? And if you want to hook up, don't u want to see if the person is ugly or not first? Will you have to get naked at a certain point in time as well like in the movie?

I mean this sounds like it would be a fun theme party but i wouldn't want to go if i would have to wear a mask all night so does anybody know if it is just a theme party where the stage shows and the decorations will be that theme or if all the guests also have to wear mask all night. Thanks.

PM Dragon0401