Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Special B-day Bash At "the Fix" This Friday @ Blue !!!!!! Guess Who ?

koky

Come join us this Friday at Blue as we celebrate the birthday of none other than the dj that made this party possible , my boy Groove Eric !!! You guys know how we do it and know this is gonna be a crazy party that shouldnt be missed !!

erics-bday.jpg

Opening the night for us will be none other than one of the youngest producers out there now (18 years old) Gerry Cueto . Miamis very own Trance producer. Gerry has done remixes for Paul Van dyk and many other big name producers in the past and not to mention so many of his own original tracks . His latest work can be heard on Paul Van dyks latest "Politics of Dancing 2" cd release.

Gerry, other than being a great producer is also a great dj.

Gerry will go on from 10 pm - 1 am

when at that time the decks are taken over by the birthday boy himself "Groove Eric" !! And as you all know this man doesnt play when it comes to laying down the law in the Trance department !! IMO the best Miami has to offer in quality trance will show us what another year has done to his dj'ing ability !!

So enough of all this chit chat and lets have some fun !! See you guys there this Friday December 2nd to celebrate one of the best miami has to offers birthday !! GROOVE ERIC !! :bowdown: Koky

Blue

222 espaƱola way

miami beach fla

and a huge special thanks to my boy seth at Design Filosify for the artwork 954.793.8883 !! you are "DA FUCKING MAN" !!!

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mi a reach dat blodclaat ! - free drinks for di first girl wah gimmie a choops pon mi batty jaw ;) -

AKA

Hell yeah i'ma get there early and party with my flygirl on her birthday as well.. whoooooooo! gotta take a limo home cuz w're gonna be lke so freaki'n crunk !

mi a reach dat blodclaat ! - free drinks for di first girl wah gimmie a choops pon mi batty jaw ;) -

AKA

Hell yeah i'ma get there early and party with my flygirl on her birthday as well.. whoooooooo! gotta take a limo home cuz w're gonna be lke so freaki'n crunk !

Understand-Lightning.jpg

AKA

Alles klar

Herr Kommissar ?-

Dreh' dich nicht um

oh oh oh -

schau

schau

der Kommissar geht um! Oh oh oh -

Er hat die Kraft und wir sind klein und dumm

und dieser Frust macht uns stumm.

:blank:

Alles klar

Herr Kommissar ?-

Dreh' dich nicht um

oh oh oh -

schau

schau

der Kommissar geht um! Oh oh oh -

Er hat die Kraft und wir sind klein und dumm

und dieser Frust macht uns stumm.

:blank:

Did you just call kiwanai a "Dreh' dich nicht um"??

OH Shit now you're gonna get it...