Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What it means to be Silverbull

mojamis

Holding or containing nothing.

Much like every single one of your posts ... each one just designed to bash gabe ..

Gabe is a good guy and some of his posts are very suggestive to his opinion on house music, but this is a message board. That is the whole point of it, isnt it? Opinion? ... Sometimes there are some members on here who push their opinion on people worse than a Jehovahs witness @ 7am. So i dun get whats different ...

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"also its funny how w/ gabe hes got his face in his avatar, but yet the many many many times we've chilled ive never seen anyone come up to him and disrespect him. either no one has the balls to say shit cuz their just a bunch of pussies or they are two faced pricks and rather give false praise rather than be a man and say "i think your a dick on that message board" and spit in his face".

Yeah- everyones scared of silverbull. He looks menacing in his avatar. When and if I run into him - he will be utterly disrespected, bank on that.

"either no one has the balls to say shit cuz their just a bunch of pussies or they are two faced pricks and rather give false praise rather than be a man and say "i think your a dick on that message board" and spit in his face".

rayrays69 came up to me and asked me why i am a such a dick on the messageboard

but for all the talking he has done on here about kicking the shit out of people over a track ID, he did NOTHING. I think he/everyone knows better then to start a fight in a club

Jessy,

nobody is arguing that he might be the nicest guy in the world or that he knows his shit...fact is many of us haven't met him in person so I can only go by how he comes off when he post.

I am a big fan of Gabe, but I have to back you up here. Judging strictly by his posts he comes across as really arrogant so I had no desire to meet him, but he is one of the nicest people I've ever met from here :) In my experience most of the people on here are very different in real life than they come across on here. The hating seriously needs to stop in general though...it's just annoying and no one gives a shit what members, DJs, clubs you hate. Unless you're going to be funny about it ;)

• 10 months later...
Holding or containing nothing.

Mathematics. Having no elements or members; null: an empty set.

Having no occupants or inhabitants; vacant: an empty chair; empty desert.

Lacking force or power: an empty threat.

Lacking purpose or substance; meaningless: an empty life.

Not put to use; idle: empty hours.

Needing nourishment; hungry: “More fierce and more inexorable far/Than empty tigers or the roaring sea†(Shakespeare).

Devoid; destitute: empty of pity.

:rofl:

Now xlr8ted, stymie, kaydup.....do you all see why 3 or 4 years ago i used to post on the boston board? The Sex Board, NY Board, and Bump Boards were all big love fests where everyone gets offended and takes things too seriously, and tells everyone how hot they look and how cool they are, but the boston peeps knew how to joke around..........

the good old days :(

man this thread is one yr old wow i forgot about it good to re read. I remember there was another hateful one on this board as well and 3 big ups to me , thats life some people will dig you others just hate. With that said see you on teh dancefloor, oh wait the majority of the haters dont even go out so nevamind.

Man, i pass by this crazy a33 board too see whats up and all you hear is people talkin crap and acting like they know it all. This is why I dont even bother with BOARDS.

But for MOJOMAMA who made this post in the beginning, seems like you got some major HATE and JEALOUSY in you. Why dont you go out and meet people before judging on them and making remarks on them?

I know for a fact Silverbull is the nicest person in the world you can meet and very cool, He is my CUZZZ :)) so who ever hates, GO FKKK YOURSELVES!

Keep Doing thing your thing Silverbull and Keep throwing those SICK A%% Parties!

And for everyone else who talks sh*t about others, Stop the Jealousy and go find somewhere else to go, plain and simple.

Support the Musik Instead of Hating on People who try to keep it alive...

MOJOMAMA GO FKK URSELF :)

Man, i pass by this crazy a33 board too see whats up and all you hear is people talkin crap and acting like they know it all. This is why I dont even bother with BOARDS.

But for MOJOMAMA who made this post in the beginning, seems like you got some major HATE and JEALOUSY in you. Why dont you go out and meet people before judging on them and making remarks on them?

I know for a fact Silverbull is the nicest person in the world you can meet and very cool, He is my CUZZZ :)) so who ever hates, GO FKKK YOURSELVES!

Keep Doing thing your thing Silverbull and Keep throwing those SICK A%% Parties!

And for everyone else who talks sh*t about others, Stop the Jealousy and go find somewhere else to go Fagg3ts..

your a potty mouth...

And for everyone else who talks sh*t about others, Stop the Jealousy and go find somewhere else to go, plain and simple.

Support the Musik Instead of Hating on People who try to keep it alive...

MOJOMAMA GO FKK URSELF :)

Way to jump in a year after the first post was made :aright:

:D

man this thread is one yr old wow i forgot about it good to re read. I remember there was another hateful one on this board as well and 3 big ups to me , thats life some people will dig you others just hate. With that said see you on teh dancefloor, oh wait the majority of the haters dont even go out so nevamind.

It's funny Gabe cuz i have never met you and your one of the few people on here i actually get along with.Fuck the Haters!!!!Same people talking shit on here are the same ones that give me grief!!!isnt it ironic don't ya think?Bunch of Lame ass's.

:rofl:

quality bump!

silverbull is the nicest guy ever! He's so nice he actually steals from girls that he meets at clubs!

http://www.rhythmism.com/forum/showthread.php?t=45673

SILVERBULL vbmenu_register("postmenu_796903", true);

DANCING POET

im_aim.gif

Ever steal anythign from a one night stand?

Like money, dvd players, tv, shoes, frozen dinners, tampons, etcs, and what were your reasons. Was it cause this girl (or guy) tried to play hard to get and was rude but you got her (or him) anyway and to show that you really were superior, or was it cause you needed something.

I CAN ALWAYS BE DISTRACTED BY LOVE. BUT I EVENTUALLY GET HORNY FOR MY PASSION

quality bump!

silverbull is the nicest guy ever! He's so nice he actually steals from girls that he meets at clubs!

http://www.rhythmism.com/forum/showthread.php?t=45673

SILVERBULL vbmenu_register("postmenu_796903", true);

DANCING POET

im_aim.gif

Ever steal anythign from a one night stand?

Like money, dvd players, tv, shoes, frozen dinners, tampons, etcs, and what were your reasons. Was it cause this girl (or guy) tried to play hard to get and was rude but you got her (or him) anyway and to show that you really were superior, or was it cause you needed something.

I CAN ALWAYS BE DISTRACTED BY LOVE. BUT I EVENTUALLY GET HORNY FOR MY PASSION

notice what your quoting, like i said on the other board I WAS ASKING A QUESTION, so your assumtion of me is still wrong.