Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Oscar G review @ Avalon 12-16

Oscar G is a great DJ....beat matches perfectly, insane track selection and for a big named DJ acutally uses records haha but the crowd at Avalon horrible no vibe what so ever....I would say literally 10-20 people in the whole place knew who Oscar G was its kinda sad that a big named DJ who plays dope music comes to NYC and gets no love shows how shit the NYC scene really is....this guy rarely plays in NYC and I wouldn't be surprised if he isn't back here for a while

Oscar G is a great DJ....beat matches perfectly, insane track selection and for a big named DJ acutally uses records haha but the crowd at Avalon horrible no vibe what so ever....I would say literally 10-20 people in the whole place knew who Oscar G was its kinda sad that a big named DJ who plays dope music comes to NYC and gets no love shows how shit the NYC scene really is....this guy rarely plays in NYC and I wouldn't be surprised if he isn't back here for a while

Glad you had fun!! Its a damn shame about ppl not knowing him!! I love his stlye... everytime i go to florida i make sure hes spinning.... I have seen him tear apart space.... and down there ppl go nuts for him!! as for the vibe i hear you on that... ppl just stand around now looking at eachother.... i am seeing this more and more in all the big room clubs!!

Went to Avalon at 4am and yeah, at most 40 people on the mainfloor. No vibe.

I had a chance to speak to a person in his crew, who I also believe, is his agent. U guys ever watch 'No Cover' on Friday nites? Well, it was the host of the show Dave that I talked to. Nice guy. He mentioned he was kind of disappointed in the vibe towards the end. They will probably be back in NYC in January and I have a feeling it will be Crobar. His style is more big room tribal, which fits Crobar better.

He finished off with his Green Dog's 'Fired Up.'

Love his new cd.

i wouldnt blame the crowd.. why not blame his booking manager? should of got a gig at pacha or crobar..

His edit of You Used to Hold Me(Razor and Guido Remix)

Murk - Doesnt Really Matter(Friscia and Lamboy remix)

Rachael Starr - Till There Was You(Gabriel and Dresden Remix)

Funky Green Dogs - Fired Up

a hard house mix with the sample of Eminem "Nobody Listens to Techno Now Lets Go"

Roman Flugel - Gets Noch(Dominick Eulenberg sp?)

and the rest were just tribal bombs all fkin night he played really good music I wanna hear him at Crobar or even Spirit guy is amazing spoke to him after and told him I apologize for the crowd and he laughed and said its all good as long as he made at least me happy he was ok but I told him I saw him in Miami and he rocks he was pleased and not cocky at all and I insisted he come back soon in which he said Crobar will prob. host him and his partner in tribal beats Ralph Falcon the duo known as Murk so we will see in 2006

Went to Avalon at 4am and yeah, at most 40 people on the mainfloor. No vibe.

I had a chance to speak to a person in his crew, who I also believe, is his agent. U guys ever watch 'No Cover' on Friday nites? Well, it was the host of the show Dave that I talked to. Nice guy. He mentioned he was kind of disappointed in the vibe towards the end. They will probably be back in NYC in January and I have a feeling it will be Crobar. His style is more big room tribal, which fits Crobar better.

He finished off with his Green Dog's 'Fired Up.'

Oscar will draw a decent crowd anywhere else.

It's just that Avalon sucks, and no one wants to go there.