Clubplanet Nightlife Community

gabo

Felix_Leiter

Guest gabo
that has nuthin to do with it... ill take the stance that i always take..this is pure entertainment for me.. im not here to make friends or make girlfriends..

applebees anyone?

no, it was chillis, I never took her to applebees

and I never came on here to make girlfriends, friends yes but not to get laid. the getting laid part kinda just happend... several times.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What does that mean "not here to make friends"? Does it mean you are here to do the reverse? or something else?
no it means i come here to entertain myself and if i make cyber enemies in the process i could give a flying fuck.

surely someone who was accepted into Wharton would have understood that and there would be no point for me explaining it to you. unless of course you wanted to add to the drama in this thread

no it means i come here to entertain myself and if i make cyber enemies in the process i could give a flying fuck.

surely someone who was accepted into Wharton would have understood that and there would be no point for me explaining it to you. unless of course you like to add to the drama in this thread

Yes for someone who turned down the Wharton School of Business undergraduate, along with many other things in his life including Columbia School of Journalism, Stern School of Business, 1/2 scholarship to at least one law school, just to start, I now understand your point, thank you for it, and wish you and yours a beautiful and delightful new year. lol

Guest gabo
Yes for someone who turned down the Wharton School of Business undergraduate, along with many other things in his life including Columbia School of Journalism, Stern School of Business, 1/2 scholarship to at least one law school, just to start, I now understand your point, thank you for it, and wish you and yours a beautiful and delightful new year. lol

umm, why did you turn all that down?

umm, why did you turn all that down?

Wharton - Penn's team wasnt gonna win Ivy League Championship. Took Columbia, and we won. Stern - got into Columbia intead. Law, wasnt in a city I didnt want to live in. Journ - they didnt coordinate with the other grad degree at the time. There is a lot more.

happy new years to you too.. hopefully the 3 beautiful models you hook up with tonight treat you good

that has nuthin to do with it... ill take the stance that i always take..this is pure entertainment for me.. im not here to make friends or make girlfriends..

applebees anyone?

But you have made friends here who you go clubbing with. Maybe it's not why you started posting, but it's part of why you still post here and not some other board. Unless you can say that you hate everybody here and enjoy it anyway (like Rizzo), you have to admit that you have friends here and that what they think of you matters to you.

But you have made friends here who you go clubbing with. Maybe it's not why you started posting, but it's part of why you still post here and not some other board. Unless you can say that you hate everybody here and enjoy it anyway (like Rizzo), you have to admit that you have friends here and that what they think of you matters to you.
not really.. i dont clubbing with anyone here.. and the reason i still post here is i guess its comfort.. im used to everybody.. i know what everyones about..also there are some funny people here.. and besides..im a mod.. and i dont hate anybody.. i just dont care what people think of me

surely someone who was accepted into Wharton would have understood that and there would be no point for me explaining it to you. unless of course you wanted to add to the drama in this thread

ding ding ding

no..seriously..it was a joke...i never dated sue

.....sure you did....

.....i would have given alot to be a fly in the room when you had suzy buck nekid whilst you were fine tunning her nips to your favorite love station....you also might have said something along the lines of : "forget the two losers suzy, i'm the real deal".... lol...

.....and can somebody please show me suzy's pic !!!..... aaaarrrrgggghhhh !!

not really.. i dont clubbing with anyone here.. and the reason i still post here is i guess its comfort.. im used to everybody.. i know what everyones about..also there are some funny people here.. and besides..im a mod.. and i dont hate anybody.. i just dont care what people think of me

I hear ya son. It's about familiarity. :aright: