Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dibiza?

markfi

DT sure knows how to milk a production for eons before release. Really wish he would put out more rather than just over edit one track for what has to be now, more than a year or so. In no way am I saying for him to take on whatever is thrown at him, which is quite a lot and thankfully he is over selective in what he chooses to do, but let's see more from him!

DT sure knows how to milk a production for eons before release. Really wish he would put out more rather than just over edit one track for what has to be now, more than a year or so. In no way am I saying for him to take on whatever is thrown at him, which is quite a lot and thankfully he is over selective in what he chooses to do, but let's see more from him!

He's been working on that track for four years actually. DT has gotten lazy when it comes to productions and compilations. The Vinyl/Arc Be Yourself compilation is another project that will see the light of day no time soon. Dibiza is scheduled for 2006 release.

Never heard this song, but hear it's amazing....does anyone know where I can listen to it other than going to see Danny T. spin?

let me know if u wanna watch the video . i got a clip of 30 sec video with dibiza on it , i send it to u

He's been working on that track for four years actually. DT has gotten lazy when it comes to productions and compilations. The Vinyl/Arc Be Yourself compilation is another project that will see the light of day no time soon. Dibiza is scheduled for 2006 release.

working on the track for 4 years! Thats insane