Clubplanet Nightlife Community

JP @ Roseland Review...WOW

But whatever dude, go to his parties, I dont give a fuck what your stupid ass does.

If you hate JP with such a passion and think his fans are all retards then why do you post on every single thread about JP? Apparently you are a huge waste of life that has nothing better to do. Roger Sanchez is my favorite DJ and I think Lawler is great today, but JP has his nights too.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you hate JP with such a passion and think his fans are all retards then why do you post on every single thread about JP? Apparently you are a huge waste of life that has nothing better to do. Roger Sanchez is my favorite DJ and I think Lawler is great today, but JP has his nights too.

Yea JP will have his nights, once or twice a year. And yes if thats what you want to believe, and it makes you happy, I am a hugh waste of life, with nothing better to do. HAHAHAHAHAHHA, whatever makes you happy dude.

Ok Carmine, u obviously dont go to any other parties but JP parties, cause no, other DJ's dont train wreck like JP does 5 times a nite. For you to say that JPs set was good, you dont know shit about house music. Do yourself a favor and go see Lawler, Roger Sanchez, etc.... Then you will see what a real DJ should sound like, Not a cracked out washed up tina head like JP. The guy is horrible, if you read all the reviews most people said the set was horrible, besides for you. Dosent that tell you something. Its the idiots like you that keep JP going when he should be DJing sweet 16 parties. But whatever dude, go to his parties, I dont give a fuck what your stupid ass does. Maybe you like hearing horse shit when you go out. When 7 out of 10 people said it was terrible, that should tell you something about your taste in music is absolutley horrible. WELL I THINK I SAID ENOUGH PEACE!!!!!!!

LOL!! what are you like 19!! i have been around the block alot!! i have seen a ton of djs!! i cant even start the list it would be so long!! My comment to you, you little wise ass shit was you comment on something you did not go to.... you talk like you know it all.... stop the ignorance.... you consistly sound like an arrogant asshole... i actually remember sticking up for you.... because everyone was ripping you aoart oh well my mistake.... you are a little shit that is another internet tough guy.... dont even start to know anything about me!!!! if JP SUCKS now let him SUCK!!!! dont go to his shows and keep your negative comments out of the scene!!!! it seems you only like and talk about the Big name popular djs!!!! thats a fuckin shame becaue the underground scene for house is awsome.... there is alot of crazy talent up and coming..... all i every hear you comment on is LAWLer... DEEPDISH Etc... big names like that..... you are a front runner little bitch and have no right judging or commenting on other ppl you dont know!!!! thats just your pure ignorance..... now please put your headphones back on and beebop in your little room by yourself.... You little Shit!!! Peace!!!

LOL!! what are you like 19!! i have been around the block alot!! i have seen a ton of djs!! i cant even start the list it would be so long!! My comment to you, you little wise ass shit was you comment on something you did not go to.... you talk like you know it all.... stop the ignorance.... you consistly sound like an arrogant asshole... i actually remember sticking up for you.... because everyone was ripping you aoart oh well my mistake.... you are a little shit that is another internet tough guy.... dont even start to know anything about me!!!! if JP SUCKS now let him SUCK!!!! dont go to his shows and keep your negative comments out of the scene!!!! it seems you only like and talk about the Big name popular djs!!!! thats a fuckin shame becaue the underground scene for house is awsome.... there is alot of crazy talent up and coming..... all i every hear you comment on is LAWLer... DEEPDISH Etc... big names like that..... you are a front runner little bitch and have no right judging or commenting on other ppl you dont know!!!! thats just your pure ignorance..... now please put your headphones back on and beebop in your little room by yourself.... You little Shit!!! Peace!!!

Ur right I dont know you, Nor do you know me, Keep going to your shitty JP parties with all the 17 and 18 year old kids. You know nuttin bout house music, and you never will. Keep suckin JPs cock in the DJ booth while he spins. PEACE!!!

Ur right I dont know you, Nor do you know me, Keep going to your shitty JP parties with all the 17 and 18 year old kids. You know nuttin bout house music, and you never will. Keep suckin JPs cock in the DJ booth while he spins. PEACE!!!

I think you transitioned from "Keep sucking JP cock" to "PEACE" to fast.

u guys suck jp killed it yesterday i was ther from noon till closing and he was amazing..yes amazing

wow ...........here's words of wisdom from a 18 year old who just discovered who jp is last night.........do u even know what house music is, because i dont think u do.

WOW!! ppl this man is just a DJ!! he is not the messiah!! I am a huge JP but also like many other DJS!! My review of the night was i entered at 8am and stayed until 530-6pm... during this time jp was ok/good!! i was much more impressed at his halloween and thanksgiving party!! For NYE i did expect more of a dressed up venue/decor performances!! but if you have been a true fan over the years not just post SF years you all would know yes he may have fell of alittle but his style is what the True fan appriciates!! And if you did not go to his party WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU POSTING IN THIS THREAD RAY RAY!! HOW COULD YOU OPEN YOUR MOUTH IF YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW THE NIGHT WAS!! I HAD A GREAT TIME.. I AM NOT A FUCKIN DJ MUSIC JUDGE SO IF HE MEESED UP A COUPLE TIMES THE MAN IS HUMAN I AM SURE ALL THE DJS ALL YOU LIKE HAVE DONE SO AS WELL... PLUS JP AT TIMES TRIES TO DO TO MUCH WITH HIS TRACKS AND MY MESS UP AT TIMES BUT MOST JUST PLAY THE TRACKS WITH NO EXTRA EFX!! SOME OF YOU WHO POST NEED TO UNDERSTAND OR GROW UP THAT CLUBPLANET SHOULD NOT BE YOUR FUCKIN LIFES GOAL TO POST ON EVERYTHING AND HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO.... THIS BOARD AMAZES ME AT TIMES!! WELL I THINK I SAID ENOUGH PEACE!!
CARMINE YOU ARE SO RIGHT REAL DEAL FANS SUCH AS MYSELF APPRECIATE HIS SOUND I THINK HE WAS OFF THE HOOK CONCIDERING THE PAST BLOWS.I BEEN GOING TO FACTORY SINCE 97 AS A PERMANENT FICTURE,I MEAN EVERWEEKEND EXCEPT THE TIMES I WAS 86 LOL AND THESE NEW JACKS ARE ON BAND WAGONS EIGHTER UR LOYAL OR UR JUST FLAT OUT FAKE. THESE BOARDS MK ME LAUGH WHO THE FUCK SPINS A 24 HOUR SET ANYWAY AND WITHOUT INTERRUPTIONS PLEASE! THE SOUND WAS TERRIBLE BY THE BAR BUT UPSTAIRS AND THE DANCE FLOOR SOUNDED GOOD TO ME OVERALL I THINK HE WAS GREAT I ENTERED AT 9 IN THE MORNING AND LEFT AT 7 IF U BEEN GOING OUT A LONG TIME AND UR OLD SCHOOL U PROBABLY KNOW ME IM A FEMALE PEACE

I Was There Sober All Night And He Was Ridiculouse I Been Listening To Him For 10 Years Never Missed A Party. Yes There Are Other Djs That Are Big Right Now But People Forget Where They Come From Im Loyal He Will Always Be The Man In My Eyes Everybody Is Entitled To A Few Skips They All Do It Id Like To See Someone Else Spin 24 Hours And Be Completely Perfect Not Happening!

i havent been to a JP party since Surf in June which was really good..i dont know what i was thinking goin yday...dont know what i was really expecting....i got there at 1030 am the music was good for a little then it was horrible..i felt like the same beat was playin and i even got a headache after a while..lol..the crowd was horrible, i was trippin over garbage all night..worst venue hes ever been @ imo....left @ 4 couldnt take it anymore..it was good to see ppl i havent seen but thats about it...i am officially done with JP...id rather remember the good times i had with him then go to his parties now......
U CALL URSELF JP FACTORY GIRL AND UR TALKING LIKE THAT CHANGE UR USER NAME"

Yes There Are Other Djs That Are Big Right Now But People Forget Where They Come From Im Loyal He Will Always Be The Man In My Eyes !

Exactly.. people forgot where they came from..(which is that grand stair case which lead to 150,000 watss of JP..Granted he has lost it a little bit (ok maybe a lil more then a lil bit) Now they think Jp is like an outdated down car.... Time to go to the car dealer for a new one but just remember what car dove your ass there!!!

P.S.. To all the Peeps that said he Ripped it..He did not RIPP it ... He did rip a few tracks..so RELAX!!

I'm constantly amazed at some of the people who post their opinions and

reviews. It seems that certain individuals on this board have found a way to assert their identity through negative attention. Actually it doesn't even matter what the topic is, they jump on the negative no matter if they've gone to the party or not..nothing is important except having a voice..they use this event as a vehicle to be heard..if you look carefully and study the names you'll find out that the same 20 to 25 people are always on the board venting their bullshit..they're irrelevant people who always see the glass as half empty. Their opinions are irrelevant..their lives are irrelevant. I guess hiding behind screen name muscles gives them some relevancy as to their opinions and whatever...but truthfully...who gives a shit about what they have to say anyway, it's really not that important...lets take a look at the roseland party...close to 5000 people went through the doors from 9pm to 9pm. Someone posted the sound sucked. The sound was from RSA. The sound company that has done over 10,000 events and is the sound company of choice for all clearchannel events and concerts.. including madison square garden, summer jam, giant stadium, jones beach electronic festivals around the country including the randell island events, 10 concerts with moby, danny teneglia and god knows how many other international dj' events. Did you feel the power of that system. The responce about the sound from people that I spoke to was very positive. As far as the lights were concerned..I think they were a true co-pilot to JP.

the lights were designed by timmylightz and installed by prism lighting. another qualified company with an amazing list of clients.

As far as a 24 hour party that was promised...JP delivered. As far as JP's music..there were times he was so on point that he was absolutely amazing. I'm sure there were other times during the night where he wasn't.

Is anyone 100% in their lives..I don't think so. I think that point is true of everyone including the reviewers on this board. But come on, 24 hours on your feet not to mention the hours of preperation before the doors opened...please people..JP played his heart out for his fans...Could you not see, hear and feel his committment.. his passion...Are you that deaf, dumb and blind.

The silent majority that came out for a new years eve celebration at roseland walked out of roseland at whatever time and had a really good time with their friends...They didn't write down the track by track selection that JP played. Chances are they probably don't even log on to the cp message board. They simply came out for a fun night out to a 24 hour party celebrating new years eve with JP ....They enjoyed themselves and will be back on sunday night february 19th for JP's birthday celebration at the roxy...as well as the same negative critics who always seem to be at a JP party....I'm just curious about one thing, how come the same critic's are always there at every JP event...I guess they must be a glutton for punishment if they hate it so much....I just can't figure that out....

reviews. It seems that certain individuals on this board have found a way to assert their identity through negative attention. Actually it doesn't even matter what the topic is, they jump on the negative no matter if they've gone to the party or not..nothing is important except having a voice..they use this event as a vehicle to be heard..if you look carefully and study the names you'll find out that the same 20 to 25 people are always on the board venting their bullshit..they're irrelevant people who always see the glass as half empty. Their opinions are irrelevant..their lives are irrelevant. I guess hiding behind screen name muscles gives them some relevancy as to their opinions and whatever...but truthfully...who gives a shit about what they have to say anyway, it's really not that important...lets take a look at the roseland party...close to 5000 people went through the doors from 9pm to 9pm. Someone posted the sound sucked. The sound was from RSA. The sound company that has done over 10,000 events and is the sound company of choice for all clearchannel events and concerts.. including madison square garden, summer jam, giant stadium, jones beach electronic festivals around the country including the randell island events, 10 concerts with moby, danny teneglia and god knows how many other international dj' events. Did you feel the power of that system. The responce about the sound from people that I spoke to was very positive. As far as the lights were concerned..I think they were a true co-pilot to JP.

the lights were designed by timmylightz and installed by prism lighting. another qualified company with a amazing list of clients.

As far as a 24 hour party that was promised...JP delivered. As far as JP's music..there were times he was so on point that he was absolutely amazing. I'm sure there were other times during the night where he wasn't.

Is anyone 100% in their lives..I don't think so. I think that point is true of everyone including the reviewers on this board. But come on, 24 hours on your feet not to mention the hours of preperation before the doors opened...please people..JP played his heart out for his fans...Could you not see, hear and feel his committment.. his passion...Are you that deaf, dumb and blind.

The silent majority that came out for a new years eve celebration at roseland walked out of roseland at whatever time and had a really good time with their friends...They didn't write down the track by track selection that JP played. Chances are they probably don't even log on to the cp message board. They simply came out for a fun night out to a 24 hour party celebrating new years eve with JP ....They enjoyed themselves and will be back on sunday night february 19th for JP's birthday celebration at the roxy...as well as the same negative critics who always seem to be at a JP party....I'm just curious about one thing, how come the same critic's are always there at every JP event...I guess they must be a glutton for punishment if they hate it so much....I just can't figure that out....

Holy crap! That was a novel! You brought up many good points though.

reviews. I just can't figure that out....

figure this out, dumb ass.

people paid $60 to $100 to get into a concert hall with nothing but shit sound, and a over priced, worn out Dj who couldnt hold a mix.

There was garbage all over the floor. There was no performers. No New Years Eve Vibe. No decorations. Nothing but train wrecks. That bathroom was disgusting. The music was horrible. The DJ played songs for 45 minutes.

And then you want to sit here and say that JP this and JP that. Stop worshiping him. He is nothing but a man. A man who cant Dj anymore. People have the right to be upset after listening to garbage all night, and stepping on garbage as well.

The promoters are the only ones who had a good night, with all the money they made. And you rang in the new years with garbage all around you. Thats how your year is going to be, garbage.

So please, stop with your story. Let me introduce you to the space bar and the paragraph format. Learn how to write like an adult. I see the XTC and Special K have gotten to your brain, that its all mush, so it might not be your fault.

its over, let go, only people on drugs have fun when JP plays techno.

And then you want to sit here and say that JP this and JP that. Stop worshiping him. He is nothing but a man. A man who cant Dj anymore. People have the right to be upset after listening to garbage all night, and stepping on garbage as well.

just a man??? just a man?!?! he is a god!!!

figure this out, dumb ass.

people paid $60 to $100 to get into a concert hall with nothing but shit sound, and a over priced, worn out Dj who couldnt hold a mix.

There was garbage all over the floor. There was no performers. No New Years Eve Vibe. No decorations. Nothing but train wrecks. That bathroom was disgusting. The music was horrible. The DJ played songs for 45 minutes.

The promoters are the only ones who had a good night, with all the money they made. And you rang in the new years with garbage all around you. Thats how your year is going to be, garbage.

So please, stop with your story. Let me introduce you to the space bar and the paragraph format. Learn how to write like an adult. I see the XTC and Special K have gotten to your brain, that its all mush, so it might not be your fault.

its over, let go, only people on drugs have fun when JP plays techno.

why not just post as yourself, instead of making up a fake screen name ...

and BTW - my company had nothing to do with this party, twit

jonpaul

trust us entertainment