Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Music Forum:January Tracks

D.Schwartz

Ite heres my novel after this I really am done with you gotmilk?, well maybe for a lil while. You know what bro, I said I had enuff of your petty drama but now I gotta take one more crack at you.........first off why u gotta be an internet tuff guy? well i havent threatened anyone on this board EVER and u threaten ppl because of their opinion on music, u def have some serious issues. Im no internet tuff guy but if u ever spit on me I dont even have to say what will happen. Why u gotta jump down some ppl's throats and not others? I dont see you startin drama with "thehype" and he posted the Dahlback track that was out in the summer...if you bash at least show some equality in your bashing brother. You can call me clueless, and maybe I am but everyone else seemed to think my list was dope, alot better than your non-existent list. So maybe I only got into house a year ago and dont have the greatest sources (like people who have been around the scene for a while) to get music when it first comes out, u should be happy that I ACTUALLY UNDERSTAND REAL HOUSE MUSIC and have a passion for it, unlike the other 99.9% of people in America who think its garbage, and maybe you should shed some light and show a little guidance, but no you just gotta be a dickhead. Why dont u leave this board u have nothing positive to add...EVER. Oh wait I know why, I checked out your board and now why I see why u spend so much time on clubplanet, because your board sucks. There is like 3 replies to every thread, gimme a break bro, get real. YOUR BOARD SUCKS AND THERE IS NOTHING GOOD ON IT. What do you have to say now? Wait you dont even have to Ill tell u what ur gonna sa: you wanna spit on me and fight me, tell me im clueless and know nothing about house, STILL NOT POST ANY TRACKS, and just add more drama to this board. Im embarassed for keeping it going this long. GROW UP BRO, if someone posts a track that old let it be known but do it in a polite way you fuckin asshole.

YOU JUST GOT OWNED BITCH!!!!!!!!!

Clubber just made u his bitch. HAHAHAHAHAHHA

All you could do is laugh....

Dave McCullen - Bitch (Clubber made Got Milk his bitch remix)

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its amazing to me how many times people post a list of tracks that are all that weeks scene rip releases.. CT especially.. jesus some of the tracks you guys post have been out for months, but the week they are ripped and released they appear on here. pitiful

that is not whats pitiful.. whats pitiful is the expecations people have on what should be posted. truth of the matter, most people on here that post are not that musically inclined to post upto date releases fresh off the vinyl press, and THATS OK!!!!!!! we all have lives outside of music, and its not our job to do extensive research, if we get tracks fromt he net, and happen to like them, then post about, ITS COOL.... apperantly some people on here seem to disagree, and for the millionth time i tell those people to A) take a hke and B) go join vip where assfuckers like gotcum? can post thier electro junk and follow corny commercial trends.....I dont understand for the millionth fuckign time what the big deal over here is.....POST MUSIC, GIVE OPINIONS ON TRACKS(NOT DATE RELEASES) OR STFU ALREADY fucking crying little bitches. i swear..

its amazing to me how many times people post a list of tracks that are all that weeks scene rip releases.. CT especially.. jesus some of the tracks you guys post have been out for months, but the week they are ripped and released they appear on here. pitiful

By saying "CT" I'm guessing that was a shot at me, so allow me to retort. Let me get this straight, I get a new release, listen to it, enjoy it, spread the word and that's pitiful? IF I just hyped every song I've gotten in the last 2 weeks, that would be pitiful. What's really pitiful is that instead of sharing your vast knowledge of music you would rather join the herd and bash.

Do something original, share with us what music your feeling this month, and leave the bashing to the herd....

By saying "CT" I'm guessing that was a shot at me, so allow me to retort. Let me get this straight, I get a new release, listen to it, enjoy it, spread the word and that's pitiful? IF I just hyped every song I've gotten in the last 2 weeks, that would be pitiful. What's really pitiful is that instead of sharing your vast knowledge of music you would rather join the herd and bash.

Do something original, share with us what music your feeling this month, and leave the bashing to the herd....

Amen to that!!!! Could not of said it better myself CHOP

The Shock-Manhattan

Tony Thomas-Konga Bonga

Audiomontage-Fun Kit

DJ Technic-Sunrise

DJ Technic-Charm City Groove

Joshua-Make Me Feel

Colette-Didnt Mean To Turn You On (Kaskade Extended Mix)

Geraldo-Caribbean Queen (Jerry Ropero) <---80's remake, kinda corny but i like it. as usual Jerry Ropero does a great job on the mix

Let me correct you. The minority are the ones doing the research, PAYING FOR MUSIC ON A CONSISTENT BASIS, and discussing tracks on a more in depth level.

The HERD is posting tracks that they just downloaded and think sound cool for that moment, wait till next week with new rip releases, youll have a new list.

You think you have musical sense cuz you have the ability to leech releases and then mix them with ur computer.. just another part of the n00bschool

good call....

anyone can go to DJ's wesbite and leech of their top tracks for the month that they post but how many people out there have actually heard thsoe tracks in a club or mix shows and what note

Let me correct you. The minority are the ones doing the research, PAYING FOR MUSIC ON A CONSISTENT BASIS, and discussing tracks on a more in depth level.

The HERD is posting tracks that they just downloaded and think sound cool for that moment, wait till next week with new rip releases, youll have a new list.

You think you have musical sense cuz you have the ability to leech releases and then mix them with ur computer.. just another part of the n00bschool

Alrighty-Then......

YOU JUST GOT OWNED BITCH!!!!!!!!!

Clubber just made u his bitch. HAHAHAHAHAHHA

All you could do is laugh....

Dave McCullen - Bitch (Clubber made Got Milk his bitch remix)

Good one Ray lol , he didnt even have a come back, pathetic. But we all really need to just ignore this fucker once and for all and not let him stir up shit like hes always tryin to do. I for one, I am personally done with gotmilk? He can talk all the shit he wants and bash all he wants but we all gotta simply ignore it. Alot of you guys made great points and ludikriz come on bro you seem pretty sensible. WE ALL have jobs and have more important priorities in life than house music. Yes I LOVE HOUSE MUSIC AND HAVE A PASSION FOR IT AND I ALSO HAVE A FEW BARS THAT I SPIN HOUSE MUSIC AT, BUT SHIT, i spend countless hours already finding the music I get (and im sure we all can relate, its a project), I dont have the time nor energy or resources to find a track the day/or week it gets released. When I do find a track I like, I spread the word whether its a lil old or brand new, if u have never heard it before its new to your ears. NOT ALL OF US ARE INDUSTRY, AND MAYBE IF THE RECORD COMPANIES, DJ'S, & PRODUCERS, MADE THE MUSIC MORE ACCESSIBLE TO US WE ALL WOULD BUY MORE MUSIC. Most people arent dj's and cant go pick up a vinyl because they dont have turntables and vinyls get expensive really quick. (and i only dl about 5%) So in part they are partially to blame for the situation they are in, if it wasnt so hard to find new releases then house music lovers would willingly spend their money. But maybe its a double-edged sword because there is a careful balance between making it easily accessible and commercializing it but i think WE ALL LOVE THE FACT house music lovers are a minority in this country and we would be really annoyed if it became commercial. but right now most of the labels make it too hard to find. I also love that fact that the people bashing NEVER POST ANY TRACKS, that really ceases to amaze me. To everyone thats on my side, fuck these douche bags, lets just keep posting our tracks, a little old or not its ALL ABOUT THE LOVE OF HOUSE. I leave you on this note.....

"let me tell you something about house music,

its not just a groove, house is a feeling,

and when you feel it, you will understand,

that house music is freedom, freedom to be who you want to be,

it doesnt matter who you are, it doesnt matter where u come from,

for in my house we are all free, ONE NATION, GODS CHILDREN,

COMING TOGETHER IN THE SPIRIT OF HOUSE..............

Good one Ray lol , he didnt even have a come back, pathetic. But we all really need to just ignore this fucker once and for all and not let him stir up shit like hes always tryin to do. I for one, I am personally done with gotmilk? He can talk all the shit he wants and bash all he wants but we all gotta simply ignore it. Alot of you guys made great points and ludikriz come on bro you seem pretty sensible. WE ALL have jobs and have more important priorities in life than house music. Yes I LOVE HOUSE MUSIC AND HAVE A PASSION FOR IT AND I ALSO HAVE A FEW BARS THAT I SPIN HOUSE MUSIC AT, BUT SHIT, i spend countless hours already finding the music I get (and im sure we all can relate, its a project), I dont have the time nor energy or resources to find a track the day/or week it gets released. When I do find a track I like, I spread the word whether its a lil old or brand new, if u have never heard it before its new to your ears. NOT ALL OF US ARE INDUSTRY, AND MAYBE IF THE RECORD COMPANIES, DJ'S, & PRODUCERS, MADE THE MUSIC MORE ACCESSIBLE TO US WE ALL WOULD BUY MORE MUSIC. Most people arent dj's and cant go pick up a vinyl because they dont have turntables and vinyls get expensive really quick. (and i only dl about 5%) So in part they are partially to blame for the situation they are in, if it wasnt so hard to find new releases then house music lovers would willingly spend their money. But maybe its a double-edged sword because there is a careful balance between making it easily accessible and commercializing it but i think WE ALL LOVE THE FACT house music lovers are a minority in this country and we would be really annoyed if it became commercial. but right now most of the labels make it too hard to find. I also love that fact that the people bashing NEVER POST ANY TRACKS, that really ceases to amaze me. To everyone thats on my side, fuck these douche bags, lets just keep posting our tracks, a little old or not its ALL ABOUT THE LOVE OF HOUSE. I leave you on this note.....

YEP YEP!!!!!

I dont have the time nor energy or resources to find a track the day/or week it gets released.

beatport.com...its that simple. if u sign up u get an email every thursday with the new releases for the week. they pretty much do it for u and u just gotta take the time to listen to the minute long sample of the track they give u and decide if u want to dl it or not. and at a maximim of $2.49 a track, with a lot of specials where u can get free tracks, its a great bargain. i feel bad i dont go to the record store anymore, but beatport has made it so much more convenient and its cheaper.

and if u realy have a passion for house music, its worth spending money on!!!

i dont care if some people post some tracks that they think are hot now when in reality they were released a few months ago. these monthly threads used to just be about wut ur feeling at this moment in time, and not all about whether the track was actually released this month. im not trying to be all righteous and say u HAVE to pay for ur music. if ur not a dj and just listen to this stuff for ur own enjoyment then do wut u want. but if ur planning on making money using this music then u really should be paying for it. support the producers. if u dont theyre not gonna make money cuz theyre not selling records and then the supply of good music goes down. why u think so many producers holdonto their own productions and remixes for so long and sometimes never release them? u cant keep anything exclusive anymore, cuz anyone can rip that track and then send it out everywhere. i get exclusive mixes from some personal friends and i'll never share those tracks. i dont even put them on mix cd's cuz i just dont want them to get ripped and spread.

beatport.com...its that simple. if u sign up u get an email every thursday with the new releases for the week. they pretty much do it for u and u just gotta take the time to listen to the minute long sample of the track they give u and decide if u want to dl it or not. and at a maximim of $2.49 a track, with a lot of specials where u can get free tracks, its a great bargain. i feel bad i dont go to the record store anymore, but beatport has made it so much more convenient and its cheaper.

and if u realy have a passion for house music, its worth spending money on!!!

Thanks for trying to help me out gary however, beatport is where I get a good portion of my music from. My only beef with beatport is sometimes they dont have stuff until WAY AFTER IT WAS ACTUALLY RELEASED. There are alot of times I see a track I have had for a few months, get released on beatport, well a few months after I have had it already, two examples I can remember off the top of my head are whos who - not so dirty and cirez d - teaser. By the time these were released on bp they were old already. Also, while beatport has a great selection there are oftentimes were they dont have what I am looking for. But thanks for you help and yes i do have a passion for house music and I do spend money on it and support the artists. I didnt know they send u info on new released via email so thanks for the pointer.

comeback..:laugh: actually i was away..

but you're the one spending 15 minutes of your time on a troll like me..:laugh:

you and your wack lists arent worth 1 minute of my precious time.. :laugh:

nice list leech..

this cat ludikruz just sonned every single one of you cause he is so on point.. and thats the opinion of an outsider..

this fuckin board should be called noobschool..:laugh:

comeback..:laugh: actually i was away..

but you're the one spending 15 minutes of your time on a troll like me..:laugh:

you and your wack lists arent worth 1 minute of my precious time.. :laugh:

nice list leech..

this cat ludikruz just sonned every single one of you cause he is so on point.. and thats the opinion of an outsider..

this fuckin board should be called noobschool..:laugh:

thats probably you on yet another alias..

Royksopp - 49 percent ( 2006 remixes including steve angelo)

Richard Grey presents Brainstorm - Pissed Off (original and john dahlback more pissed remix) <--- sick hard tech

JOEY NEGRO - MAKE A MOVE ON ME (PART 3) (Jan 10th 2006) <---his usuall release type

Def. feeling these tracks!! right now!!

IN-N-OUT-EQ-Lizer (Angello & Ingrosso)

Random House Project-Freakin Me (Jon Gurd)

Summer Of Space-With You (Vocal) & (Dub)

Alex Da Basso-The Reel

The Egg-Walking Away (Tocadisco)

Interflow & Andrew Maas-Central Line

PTFA-Space (Spyda Williams)

not to start anything ......but these were released as far as November of 05

especially walking away mix and In-n-out-eq-lizer was released on dec 5th i believe.

not to start anything ......but these were released as far as November of 05

especially walking away mix and In-n-out-eq-lizer was released on dec 5th i believe.

released? or leaked? they might be old. i got all these tracks from beatport, which is my main source for music. i very rarely make it to the record store anymore. i know sometimes beatport is not on point with release dates all the time. i bought and dl'd all these tracks last week, and according to beatport they all have january release dates.

beatport tends to be very outdated and shitty with their music selection.

even deccadancerecords is outdated at least by a month.

heres a an example

The Egg - Walking away (Tocadisco mix) Released: 10th October, 2005

(link) http://www.juno.co.uk/

IN-N-OUT-EQ-Lizer (Angello & Ingrosso) Released: 11th November, 2005

(link) http://www.voices-records.de/shop/catalog/8501

here these guys tend to be on point

http://www.juno.co.uk/

http://www.voices-records.de/

take in consideration that us imports are usually outdated by the importer and the record stores

beatport tends to be very outdated and shitty with their music selection.

even deccadancerecords is outdated at least by a month.

heres a an example

The Egg - Walking away (Tocadisco mix) Released: 10th October, 2005

(link) http://www.juno.co.uk/

IN-N-OUT-EQ-Lizer (Angello & Ingrosso) Released: 11th November, 2005

(link) http://www.voices-records.de/shop/catalog/8501

here these guys tend to be on point

http://www.juno.co.uk/

http://www.voices-records.de/

take in consideration that us imports are usually outdated by the importer and the record stores

of course. importing is always gonna slow the process down. the best music is in Europe, and we have to wait for it here. im pretty hapy with beatport, i get great music every week. it maybe a little old, but im cool with that. theyre grwoing and hopefully it gets better.