Clubplanet Nightlife Community

You wanna be Cool like these guys?

ATT: Guidos. Which steroid gives the BEST results in shortest amount of time?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. ATT: Guidos. Which steroid gives the BEST results in shortest amount of time?

• Testosterone Suspension
    • Anadrol
    • Testorona 200
    • Mucosolvan
    • Cytadren

I Haven't Posted Here In About 3 Years Or So, I Happen To Be One Of The Original Members.it Just So Happens That I Am One Of Those Guys In That Picture. That Was Taken I Believe In 2001 In A Place That Holds A Lot Of Dear Memories To Me. That I Am Sure Most Of You Can Not Appreciate. Oh, And By The Way I Happened To Be Happily Married (not Gay). Even If I Or Anybody Is In That Picture, Does It Really Make A Difference. Gay,straight,black,white Or Whatever Your Gender Or Race Is, We Are All Human Beings. I Think Everyone Should Try And Be A Little More Open Minded And Realize Why We Are On This Board In The First Place. For The Music. Don't Forget Who Originated The Scence, Gay People.

Tony

WHy why why?? WHy do they take their shirts off?

Who finds this attractive?

Meeeeeee to an point if they got fly bodies shit eye candy for me i don't mind.I think that guys that work out alot enjoy the attention even if it is from another dude admiring there muscles or sculpted body.Its when these nasty tweakers that smell like shit that havnt taken a shower in days that are as pale as a ghost take there shirts off i draw the line.:yuck:

LOL @ that pic above! Aside from the goofy hairstyles and the flipped up collars, what's really funny is that these guys always have this pissed off look on their faces....I guess you have to try really hard to look tough when the reality is that you wax your eyebrows, go tanning, shave your entire body, and spend an hour fixing your hair everyday.

• 2 weeks later...
I Haven't Posted Here In About 3 Years Or So, I Happen To Be One Of The Original Members.it Just So Happens That I Am One Of Those Guys In That Picture. That Was Taken I Believe In 2001 In A Place That Holds A Lot Of Dear Memories To Me. That I Am Sure Most Of You Can Not Appreciate. Oh, And By The Way I Happened To Be Happily Married (not Gay). Even If I Or Anybody Is In That Picture, Does It Really Make A Difference. Gay,straight,black,white Or Whatever Your Gender Or Race Is, We Are All Human Beings. I Think Everyone Should Try And Be A Little More Open Minded And Realize Why We Are On This Board In The First Place. For The Music. Don't Forget Who Originated The Scence, Gay People.

Tony

which one are you?

The one all the way to the left,with a wrist band on.

Street names

No specific street names but there are a lot of different brands. Some of the common trade names include Durabolin (Nadrolone), Stanozolol and Dianabol.

Buying and using them

Gyms and body-building clubs are places anabolic steroids are bought and sold. They can be taken in the form of tablets, and are also injected.

Effects

Can make users feel aggressive so they can train harder. They can also help users to recover more quickly from strenuous exercise.

Problems with them

Steroids can stunt growth in children and young people and can cause liver damage at any age. Side-effects in men may include a reduced sex drive, lowered sperm count, a reduction in the size of testicles and even the growth of breasts. Heavy, regular use in women can lead to the development of body hair, a reduction in the size of breasts and a deepening of the voice. These effects may be irreversible even after steroid use has ceased. If the drugs are injected with shared equipment, then there are the added dangers of contracting HIV and hepatitis.