Clubplanet Nightlife Community

HAHAHAHAH. I just got banned from the JP forums for dissing his NYE Set.

I just tried to log in and was met with this.

You have been banned for the following reason:

None

Date the ban will be lifted: 01-02-2007

I made one post there talking about the trainwrecks that were heard and I was banned for it, in another I called him cheap from some insider info from former employees from his record label and was banned.

Pathetic.

I just tried to log in and was met with this.

You have been banned for the following reason:

None

Date the ban will be lifted: 01-02-2007

I made one post there talking about the trainwrecks that were heard and I was banned for it, in another I called him cheap from some insider info from former employees from his record label and was banned.

Pathetic.

hahaha thats what u get sure your relly upset you cant post who cares!

jp board = Cult

bunch a lowlifes :vomit2:

as much as they seen is NYC and WMC.....pathetic fucks

i wonder what would happen if like JP died tomorrow , u would have these bozos walking the streets with their SF flags and fucking candles....and jars

DT's messageboard would ban you in a heartbeat if you ever said anything negative to say about him. It's not just specific to JP's board...

Yes that board is crazy about DT. If you disagree with anything you are banned. I just read it for a good laugh

• 1 year later...

To ban someone who provided what could be seen as constructive critisim is just adding credibility to what was said. If some one who isnt anything more than a SN on a BBS, why are you going to such lengths to silence them. I can understand if you post, 'JP is the ginzo god and he will lead you all in to the flames of hell and it will burn for thousands of years because of all the gel!'

then i can see why you would get banned, but to point out a moment when JP messes up, i guess he really is ashamed of how bad he fucked up....

as for danny, the man is a musical genius and is lucky that he is .... because with the amount of demands.attitude and expectations he has for the world, he better be doing something f'n magical!