Clubplanet Nightlife Community

hey, cookie:

weyes

:jacked: , thanks to xlr8td.

and being smarter than he is devastating to me cryriver.gif . it's food for thought that it's an outright insult in his circles to be intelligent :shaky: .

im just messin around...cuz everytime he makes a thread I jack it and he says that this thread sucks thanks to cookie...relax :)

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im just messin around...cuz everytime he makes a thread I jack it and he says that this thread sucks thanks to cookie...relax :)
i don't know how you guys keep misinterpreting me :confused: ; i'm not upset over here. am i using too many smileys? am i expressing myself too clearly? what is it that makes you think i'm angry?

:jacked: , thanks to xlr8td.

and being smarter than he is devastating to me cryriver.gif . it's food for thought that it's an outright insult in his circles to be intelligent :shaky: .

I dont think you're using to many smilies cuz I am a smiley FANATIC and you can never use too many unless you try to submit your post and it says your using too many which pisses me off and then I have to go back and see which ones im going to let go which is hard to do sometimes cuz while im writing they all seem to fit in perfectly and when I have to take some away I dont even want to submit my post sometimes cuz I dont think it has the same effect..ya got me?

I think you may not be expressing yourself correctly with your smilies if that makes any sense.

I dont think you're using to many smilies cuz I am a smiley FANATIC and you can never use too many unless you try to submit your post and it says your using too many which pisses me off and then I have to go back and see which ones im going to let go which is hard to do sometimes cuz while im writing they all seem to fit in perfectly and when I have to take some away I dont even want to submit my post sometimes cuz I dont think it has the same effect..ya got me?

Wow, longest run on sentence in CP history.

I think you may not be expressing yourself correctly with your smilies if that makes any sense.

i totally feel ya on the first part :laugh: !

i used smilies this last time because xl didn't understand me in many previous posts when i was being sarcastic without using smileys. i figured i'd make it easier for him.

Guest gabo
Here hon, I have a gift for you. You really need it...

...,,,,,....,,,,!!!!???""......,.,.,.,

Plenty of punctation marks to use in your next big paragraph. :laugh:

Puncuation is for pussies

me 3
what does yours mean and how is it pronounced? i've tried to figure it out (that's what i always do when one doesn't make immediate sense to me), but i can't seem to get it. i know we've had threads devoted to just this question, but i figure i'll ask this here, while we're at it.

what does yours mean and how is it pronounced? i've tried to figure it out (that's what i always do when one doesn't make immediate sense to me), but i can't seem to get it. i know we've had threads devoted to just this question, but i figure i'll ask this here, while we're at it.

fkornre is my username from work...f starts my first name and kornre starts my last name...

his name means "hotness" in yibbish :heart: