Clubplanet Nightlife Community

hey, cookie:

weyes

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a girl's gotta go home from work sometime!

gotmilk?'s got it; it is pronounced "wise." i originally meant it to be w + eyes = wise (one gains wisdom through observation and vision of a non-literal nature, blahblahblah), but only a handful of people got that on their own. i put up the owl to help the people who didn't get it, but a lot of people still didn't. finally, i put "weyes on the prize" under my avatar, figuring no one would miss it after that, but i was still mistaken.

it doesn't matter as much as it used to; i'm not as wise as i used to be :( . one of my new year's resolutions, though, is to stop ignoring what i've learned in life just because i want things to go another way.

Can you dumb that down a little more? I don't get it.

i don't know any of the girls on this board with those names at all - it was not directed towards them - but on boards like match.com and such, those are usually the leathery 60-year-olds :laugh2: .

:laugh: When I read that all I could think of was that woman from "Something about Mary"

But I think they are just trying to get a rise out of you.
people now are trying to get a rise out of me, but not by not knowing what my screenname is. they honestly don't get it. but i can't imagine anyone not understanding yours within 5 seconds.
My favorite Hendrix song is "All Along the Watchtower".
and i'm not positive if you were trying to be obnoxious before or genuinely don't understand... at any rate, just in case you were trying to be an ass, i'll tell you that "all along the watchtower" is actually a bob dylan song, jimi only covered it.

and i'm not positive if you were trying to be obnoxious before or genuinely don't understand... at any rate, just in case you were trying to be an ass, i'll tell you that "all along the watchtower" is actually a bob dylan song, jimi only covered it.

I was just bustin chops, as I always do. More so, the people who didn't understand.