• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:laugh:

omigoshness!!

I was thinking the same about you...:)

yessum...im a girl....and yourself?

yup, i'm a girl, too, but most peeps on cp seem to assume i'm a boy (shrug). i think it's 'cause my owl doesn't look particularly feminine. i refuse to put a bow on its head, though :funny: !!!

p.s. what's the "6" for?

where did you go? :(
a girl's gotta go home from work sometime!

gotmilk?'s got it; it is pronounced "wise." i originally meant it to be w + eyes = wise (one gains wisdom through observation and vision of a non-literal nature, blahblahblah), but only a handful of people got that on their own. i put up the owl to help the people who didn't get it, but a lot of people still didn't. finally, i put "weyes on the prize" under my avatar, figuring no one would miss it after that, but i was still mistaken.

it doesn't matter as much as it used to; i'm not as wise as i used to be :( . one of my new year's resolutions, though, is to stop ignoring what i've learned in life just because i want things to go another way.

a girl's gotta go home from work sometime!

gotmilk?'s got it; it is pronounced "wise." i originally meant it to be w + eyes = wise (one gains wisdom through observation and vision of a non-literal nature, blahblahblah), but only a handful of people got that on their own. i put up the owl to help the people who didn't get it, but a lot of people still didn't. finally, i put "weyes on the prize" under my avatar, figuring no one would miss it after that, but i was still mistaken.

it doesn't matter as much as it used to; i'm not as wise as i used to be :( . one of my new year's resolutions, though, is to stop ignoring what i've learned in life just because i want things to go another way.

and here i was thinking your name was pronounced "weyes" and not "wise." i've been all wrong for almost 4 years. :(

and here i was thinking your name was pronounced "weyes" and not "wise." i've been all wrong for almost 4 years. :(
how were you pronouncing it, exactly? WAZE? WAY-ess? some other way? i usually get WAY-ess from people.

Actually, Foxylady69 is not fugly. I can't speak for anyone else.

I was always pronouncing it Way-eyes, but what the hell do I know I'm a freakin accoutant... :laugh:

i don't know any of the girls on this board with those names at all - it was not directed towards them - but on boards like match.com and such, those are usually the leathery 60-year-olds :laugh2: .