Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Official Congratulation thread for two of our OWN...

mjm

Alot of you know these two wonderful people. Two who have touched many of our lives for being great friends both on the board & off the boards to us & each other.

Mr Miami finally decided to take the next step in his wonderful relationship he has with the lovely Felicia.

I would like to take a moment & conrgatulate Mrmiami & soon to be Mrs. Miami on there engagement this passed New Years Eve.

So now you guys are taking the forever journey into eternal happiness. May the rest of your life long dreams come true. You guys deserve it.

CONGRATULATION MIKE & FELICIA!!!!!!!!!!

Sry I couldn't have been there when you popped the question but I'm glad I got to celebrate the NEW YEAR 's with you & Felicia.

It was truly the ultimate CELEBRATION!!!!!!!

Mike and Felicia...

I unfortunately haven't had the pleasure of meeting you but hopefully will one day soon. I wish you both a life of continued happiness with each other. It changes your life when you find "that special someone" to take that journey! It's awesome! Congrats guys!