Clubplanet Nightlife Community

A question about love or clubs

So would anyone here give up on the club scene because they met someone who didn't approve? This person never straight out said you couldn't go or or anything like that, but you knew that they wouldn't take you seriously if you kept going.This someone being a person that you could spend the rest of your life with? Would it be like losing yourself or would it just be a necessary part of being in love with this person? Im curious to here everyone's opinion.

ya know? if it was the person that would be here for the rest of my life, then yes, i would do as asked "without words".

because being in love / relationships / and future relations with this person is of corse about sacrifice.

Im sure that she too would have to sacrifice something as well like,

shed have to deal with me complaining that i dont goto clubs anymore.

as for djing at places..then NO, HELL NO, that i would not stop doing for the benefite of love

because when she met me, im sure she understands that, that is what i do and find pleasure in, as well as having a talent to do, so taking my creative outlet away from me is not something someone would do if they love you.

If they truely love you, they will accept the things they dont like as long as it is not messing up the relationship.

Me going to clubs would obviously be a superficial and selfish act in the relationship

however me not djing at places anymore would be indecient for her to stop me from doing.

im sure you understand the differance

I find a lot of people dont really believe that some of us go out for the love of the music and not to drink, hookup and be nasty. Truthfully the only reason someone would want you to stop doing soemthing you like is because of an insecurity they hold inside of them. Usually your partner believes that the activity they want you to stop, is going to ultimately take you away from them. So if that is the case, either your going to have to cave in to their desires or your going to have to bring them into your world to help them trust in the scene ..

i would personally tell my partner that i love music and dancing and that if you dont want to see me happy then we shouldnt be together ...

I find a lot of people dont really believe that some of us go out for the love of the music and not to drink, hookup and be nasty. Truthfully the only reason someone would want you to stop doing soemthing you like is because of an insecurity they hold inside of them. Usually your partner believes that the activity they want you to stop, is going to ultimately take you away from them. So if that is the case, either your going to have to cave in to their desires or your going to have to bring them into your world to help them trust in the scene ..

i would personally tell my partner that i love music and dancing and that if you dont want to see me happy then we shouldnt be together ...

Good way of putting it... Very true.

Is it really necessary to post pictures of me on here.. and how did you get that picture?? My birthday is 2/22. Pisces yes.. with aries characteristics as well hahaha. GotMilk-- I actually just go clubbing 1-2 times per month. I help promote a lot so basically when one event is over, I take on another project. The stress is the only thing that gets me nautious, otherwise.. I keep my clubbing nights to a limit on purpose so I do not get sick of them.

You're lucky I don't really get fresh on this board or result to profanity. But I think you're just a TAD too old for me, and well you always ask if I have a man and that didn't change.. I DO have a man. I'll introduce you two if you like.

very well put :)

You're lucky I don't really get fresh on this board or result to profanity. But I think you're just a TAD too old for me, and well you always ask if I have a man and that didn't change.. I DO have a man. I'll introduce you two if you like.

haha i like this girl..

Good way of putting it... Very true.
very well put :)

Thank you both ... but its because i have gone through this whole problem before with a previous girlfriend of mine ... i laid it out to her in that exact way, i had to think about the best way to present the situation with out getting any emotion involved.

She realized how selfish she was being and started going to parties with me and we would have the best times of our lives ... oh well

well thank you for not getting fresh with me, we wouldn't want to see that...so you got a man, I got a girl...it's all good ma, what they don't know won't hurt them.

how old is your man by the way? how long has he been robbing the cradle?