Clubplanet Nightlife Community

JP moved to Exit for his Bday bash?

Yup. I know many of you dislike JP and I don't think hes that great either.. but you all better go to celebrate this one's birthday :clap2:. For tickets or more info just IM me at my user name with 222 added on the end.. or e-mail me the same sn @aol.. looking VERY forward to meeting many of you!

Oh and yes for everyone who knows Catherine-- my other half, she will be there as well :)

yea unfortunatley.......

and yo carmine good looks for coming out on sunday.......hope u guys enjoyed the music and had fun.

had a blast!! great music and u tore the shit out of many tracks!! look forward to hearing u again!! good times!! my brother who was with me as well is not the biggest house fan but he loved it last night!!

so what are they doing about the flyers saying roxy on them? must suck for ppl expecting roxy.

Yeah, we're all hoping that a flyer is re-printed ASAP that says Exit on them. The Roxy flyer that is out was the one given after Roseland and is not the official flyer, so I am sure there will be an Exit flyer out as soon as possible to avoid confusion among everyone.

hey jenbabe,

just curious as to why everyone must go to this if even you yourself do not think he is that great...is it because you are promoting it?

Yup. I know many of you dislike JP and I don't think hes that great either.. but you all better go to celebrate this one's birthday :clap2:

anyone who would even consider going to an 18 or older JP party (at Exit no less) is seriously on crack, plain and simple!

good luck with the party ;)

hey jenbabe,

just curious as to why everyone must go to this if even you yourself do not think he is that great...is it because you are promoting it?

anyone who would even consider going to an 18 or older JP party (at Exit no less) is seriously on crack, plain and simple!

good luck with the party ;)

Mike, shut up. Lol. I mean he is not as amazing as people blow him up to be, but I don't think he is as bad as everyone makes him out to be as well either. He does drop a few of my favorites such as Washing Machine, Sun Rising Up, and Women Beat Their Men.. But no, I am looking forward to this event actually, especially because I am coming out of hibernation.

dude, seriously, we were just talking about this yesterday.. how great JP was at Black...I, of course missed all of it b/c I was either always working or had other commitments/priorities...but thought it would be great to hear him there again

...WOW...my wish is about to come true

with my luck, the place will blow up...with me in it...no joke

seems like past few jp attempts i've been too kind of dissapointed me...last time was avalon for halloween but i had to leave early round 5 cuz i was with two chicks who's feet couldnt handle there shoes, so i cant quite judge the nite after only being there for about two hours...

i think i might make it out for this one, sounds interesting...but what if he takes a blast and loops modonna for an hour and a half...???what then

On wanttickets, It has the 30$ regular ticket, and the 50$ Vip, whats the difference between the two.

Thanks

Keough

there really is not difference! the $50 ticket just allows you to walk into the vip sections.... but they open up any way during the night.... i got the same privledges with the $30 ticket.... its just to make money.... oh the only thing is u get a vip badge around your neck!! LOL!! thats it!! hope this helps!!

ok is the party sunday night or is it like a sunday all day party which acutally starts at like 11pm on saturday. ill be making the Trip up from AC and want to get this shit straight. going to have a lil exit reunion up in the secret room if they still have it open, maybe stop by the red and white room. damn it has been years. i cant wait to see what they did with it. but im guessing not really much, lol

jack Z