Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The art of seduction...

crowina

so you women think that men are turned on by a glimpse of our legs, our intelligence and knowledge of the arts more then they were years and years ago? Or do you think that the technique of seduction has changed? How so? i think more women are "cock-teasers" rather than seductresses.

...secuction is getting someone u want to fuck ..want to fuck u .....if u ask me ......cock teasing is completely different....

i don't think that is what seduction is... it's not about getting the man to f*** you, rather being the one in the room everyone wants to f***

1 : to persuade to disobedience or disloyalty

2 : to lead astray usually by persuasion or false promises

3 : to carry out the physical seduction of : entice to sexual intercourse

....i guess the second one can cover cock teasing lol....but i think that is supposed to be non sexual...... whatever....such a fine line between flirty and cock teasey.........i find myself to be extremely flirtatious....which i guess can be considered teasing although i was never trying to seduce in the first place.....does that make sense?! .....seducing is intentional ...whether or not u follow through is a whole different thing i guess...

yo if u go to any crackden in nyc. you dont want to take girls home. cuzx first off you got to sort then out from the asians. then from 10 feet they look made good but then u got to get close and look for a adams apple cuz there are mad he/shes. then if u finaly find one the music is playing to loud and cant hear shit. so its pretty pointless. ur better off find girlsd and bringing thgem there this way everyone gets banged up toghter. p.s dont take home girls fucked up on tina or yayo they turn out to wack jobs

so you women think that men are turned on by a glimpse of our legs, our intelligence and knowledge of the arts more then they were years and years ago? Or do you think that the technique of seduction has changed? How so? i think more women are "cock-teasers" rather than seductresses.

if you break it down, a seduction needs these three things

1)a chasee

2)a chaser

3)an obstacle that lies in the way

who plays what role is in the power of the one who understands this. you might turn a girl into a chaser by expressing desire for her and then holding yourself back.

"you´re so sexy tonight, if there wasn´t (obstacle)... i would be all over you. you´re driving me crazy"

fill in any kind of obstacle here, like you´re engaged, you leave to spain early the next day, your gf that you just broke up with is in the same club as you and you don´t want to hurt her, you´ve been hurt by too many women before... etc... you have to be genuine here... fake it if you can´t be it...

notice that if you just express desire (like most guys do), she will naturally fall in the role of the chasee and put up obstacles herself. it´s funny to see how this dynamic works out to the t every single time.

applies to both girls and guys