Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ERICK MORILLO'S BACK! 12 HOUR SET @ PACHA! Saturday February 4

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that place is wack and so is murillo just my opinion people like his partys cause of the crowd the music is wack

why do u think hes wack, have you been to his party? who in ur opinion right here in new york is better than him? and please dont tell Boris , Calderone, or JP

why do u think hes wack, have you been to his party? who in ur opinion right here in new york is better than him? and please dont tell Boris , Calderone, or JP
slave i dont like murillo he is a good dj i just dont like his music ive been to plenty of his partys and the last few including miami last year and the hamptons it was terrible and im speaking out of the mouths of people who love him. i was there also and did not like the set just my opinion im sure their are people who will agree and some who wont.he is an uptempo dj he gets the crowd going i just dont like his choice of music.sorry dont be mad

slave i dont like murillo he is a good dj i just dont like his music ive been to plenty of his partys and the last few including miami last year and the hamptons it was terrible and im speaking out of the mouths of people who love him. i was there also and did not like the set just my opinion im sure their are people who will agree and some who wont.he is an uptempo dj he gets the crowd going i just dont like his choice of music.sorry dont be mad

I havent heard erick since his subliminal parties at centro fly since i was out of state for so long....lookin forward to this event

whoaa that was a while ago, he changed a lot since then, spins a lot harder now and his sound isnt as discoish or whatever but he's still good, you'll be pretty shocked when you hear the new erick though....

Even if you dont like the music he spins you must give credit where credit is due. Morillo is known Worldwide. Man has a sick following.

I personally like the music he spins until he gets into that real electro stuff. But he switches it up quite nicely.

Ill be there to check it out. The only Gripe I have is the table service. I must say it is probably the most costly in the city (of the venues i've attended of course; and wasnt exactly the best service).

But I shall be there, returning home to 46th street.