ERICK MORILLO'S BACK! 12 HOUR SET @ PACHA! Saturday February 4

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he changed with the times just like every dj, nothin wrong with that imo

how many dj's can you name that play the same way since they started

just those deep house guys, they never change

Im not talking about "evolving" thats a whole other story, i think every dj should evolve, but not do away with "thier" sound. Im gonna name a few djs who have evolved but still have thier sound: roger sanchez, danny tenaglia,louie vega, danny krivit,francois k, derrick carter,etc.

Anyway with taht said, i'll see you guys cause im going now.

Im not talking about "evolving" thats a whole other story, i think every dj should evolve, but not do away with "thier" sound. Im gonna name a few djs who have evolved but still have thier sound: roger sanchez, danny tenaglia,louie vega, danny krivit,francois k, derrick carter,etc.

i dont think ericks old sound would run over well with the new generation of clubbers

i dont think ericks old sound would run over well with the new generation of clubbers

MOS - House Nation w/ Little Louie V. is one of my fav CD's. But, I agree. People love hearin, "YOU TOLD ME TO MEET YOU HEREE............BUT I COULDN'T GET IN......" flowing through their bodies. Rather than old bombs like Pete Heller - Big Love.

MOS - House Nation w/ Little Louie V. is one of my fav CD's. But, I agree. People love hearin, "YOU TOLD ME TO MEET YOU HEREE............BUT I COULDN'T GET IN......" flowing through their bodies. Rather than old bombs like Pete Heller - Big Love.

timess have changed :unhappy:

the above dj's you mentioned are lucky they didnt have to do away with their sound because it's still popular at the moment, krivit, francois k and derrick cater have not evolved that much in my opinion

the above dj's you mentioned are lucky they didnt have to do away with their sound because it's still popular at the moment, krivit, francois k and derrick cater have not evolved that much in my opinion

Krivit has taken deep house into another realm. Francois K pushes tech and dub like no one else. Derrick Cater has brought the chicago sound from that smooth classic sound to that Hard Hit and Snar that the young generation loves. If these cats havent evolved in their sound then I don't think house music has even progressed.

Dress up and bring your dance clothes in a bag then change once your inside.

This is actually a great idea. I picked up my friend for Crobar and she had a small pack with sneakers, at the time I told her..why carry a bag...but in the end..I wish I had done it..