Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ERICK MORILLO'S BACK! 12 HOUR SET @ PACHA! Saturday February 4

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fuckk morillo guy is garbage, jp's been around 10 times longer sf will always be his house!!!!!!

Actually its the other way around, morillo has been a fixture in the hosue scene since the late 80s. Only within the past few yrs did his popularity get higher amongst a certain crowd.

fuckk morillo guy is garbage, jp's been around 10 times longer sf will always be his house!!!!!!

um i was not gona even comment! I am def a JP fan!! but u really need to know a little bit more... before u spit some stupid shit like this!!

Silver bull def.... agree with u!! about the history!!

and LOL to ur other comment!! but its all good anyway!!

another fucking 17 year old who knows dick about music

Sethb = Fucking Toolbox

i bet this kid cant even name his records and yet he follows JP.......fucking homo

by the way JP is marketing himself , we can expect him spinning in the bathroom of Avalon in few months....

mark my words

Sethb = Fucking Toolbox

i bet this kid cant even name his records and yet he follows JP.......fucking homo

by the way JP is marketing himself , we can expect him spinning in the bathroom of Avalon in few months....

mark my words

you know nothin bout house JP WILL always be #1

those who know...KNOW

you know nothin bout house JP WILL always be #1

those who know...KNOW

Listen my friend!! first off what r u like 14!! cause u are sure acting like it!! Second u should not come on this board and ur first posts be negative bullshit!! Third slaveom def. has a good idea of music as well as many others on this board!! Although i am a JP fan goin back when u were prob still in grade school and wetting ur pants!! JP is not #1.... Yes SF holds many memories !!BUT IT IS OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Actually u tell us about ur experiences of when JP ripped it sickkkkkkkk LOL this past year!! cause there is really only 1 maybe 2 times he actually did... that i thought he was real good!! and i saw him LOL about 10 times this past year!! and my music taste of dj's def is not just JP there are so many great talents out there today we are spoiled with the music that has been dropping as of late!!

Please relax!! this board does not need another douche bag!! but if u want to continue with your verbal immature bullshit!! then go ahead!!

Listen my friend!! first off what r u like 14!! cause u are sure acting like it!! Second u should not come on this board and ur first posts be negative bullshit!! Third slaveom def. has a good idea of music as well as many others on this board!! Although i am a JP fan goin back when u were prob still in grade school and wetting ur pants!! JP is not #1.... Yes SF holds many memories !!BUT IT IS OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Actually u tell us about ur experiences of when JP ripped it sickkkkkkkk LOL this past year!! cause there is really only 1 maybe 2 times he actually did... that i thought he was real good!! and i saw him LOL about 10 times this past year!! and my music taste of dj's def is not just JP there are so many great talents out there today we are spoiled with the music that has been dropping as of late!!

Please relax!! this board does not need another douche bag!! but if u want to continue with your verbal immature bullshit!! then go ahead!!

Dont even bother with this kid he's obviously a retard if he thinks jp has been around longer then erick.....wut a herb

who the fuck asked you shit, everyone knows jp blows morillo away, you and deeper are fagss

who the fuck asked you shit, everyone knows jp blows morillo away, you and deeper are fagss

Deeper ur right about this kid!!

and sethb!! LMAO at you!! umm fagss!! that is to funny!!

u really must be 14!! cause who says that!! "ok dork"!!

u fuckin half a sissy!! get a life!! just another internet tough guy!!

oh u goin to JP pal!! please say yes!! cause we can def. meet up!!

Deeper ur right about this kid!!

and sethb!! LMAO at you!! umm fagss!! that is to funny!!

u really must be 14!! cause who says that!! "ok dork"!!

u fuckin half a sissy!! get a life!! just another internet tough guy!!

oh u goin to JP pal!! please say yes!! cause we can def. meet up!!

yea i know no point in arguin, see you at morilllo

Sethb = Fucking Toolbox

mark my words

:rofl: that guy with the mullet is cooler and better than JP

side note: what's the dress code like?

"Trendy" Jeans? "Trendy" T-Shirt? Can I wear diesels? I wanna be able to dance without having huge blisters from black dress shoes!

:rofl: that guy with the mullet is cooler and better than JP

side note: what's the dress code like?

"Trendy" Jeans? "Trendy" T-Shirt? Can I wear diesels? I wanna be able to dance without having huge blisters from black dress shoes!

i went with nice jeans and sneakers they didnt give me a hard time