Clubplanet Nightlife Community

pacha this weekend!!!

place is wack wack wack get off the ban wagon people

Nope. The locals have landed! We are gonna show Pacha how we do it here in NYC. Its guaranteed to be a slammin night. The basement and main floor will both be rockin and it seems like the vibes gonna be heavy. I cant wait. It Mannys b-day my b-day and Ceasar from Deepspells B-day! Your gonna miss out on a Great night!

Yes, the place is wack, but it has less to do with Pacha itself and more to do with the people that go there. Its like Disneyland... all tourists. Its Deko North. Its people trying to pretend its still SF. I have no choice, I have to go on Saturday. I just hope the bridge and tunnel people go somewhere else that night.

Yes, the place is wack, but it has less to do with Pacha itself and more to do with the people that go there. Its like Disneyland... all tourists. Its Deko North. Its people trying to pretend its still SF. I have no choice, I have to go on Saturday. I just hope the bridge and tunnel people go somewhere else that night.

Don't worry man, the 3 crews playin downstairs on Sat are as legit as you're gonna find in the underground dance scene in NYC.

Seriously what is it with everyone just tossing hate hate hate hate at the place. I know that its hard to give the new place a shot, but for the love of god they are bringing in SVEN VATH .. what are you fucking nuts?! Who cares about the people around you, just go and have a good time, if you dislike the people around you, bring more friends ... its free before 12 :idea: !!

Some of the best local talent running shit in NYC at the moment ...

this is a great idea IMHO about how to use that space ... it helps the image of what pacha is and that is its all about the music

It's not all about the music at Pacha. It's about money grubbing asshole bouncers and door people who scam ppl in line for money then screw them when they are about to get in. That is a shadiest shit I've ever seen. fuck em. I got better things to do when I go out than deal with garbage security and door ppl.