Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Vegas for bachelor/bachelorette party?

Vegas for bachelor/bachelorette party?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Vegas for bachelor/bachelorette party?

Guest gabo
i just think people that are in a relationship and choose to cheat are idiots.

if you want to be single, just do it the right way.

so, to answer the original question, yeah...i would be fine with vegas for a bachelor party destination. if you don't trust the person, what's the point of marrying them in the first place?

I have heard stories about friends banging girls on their bachelorette night, having her strip fo r a room full of guys etc... Ive heard many of these stories. That upsets me!

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Define "cheating" for a bacehlorette party night?

Is a girl walking around with those bachellorette cards that says "make out with a guy that has the same name as your groom-to-be" and eventually making out with a guy and his gf at Centrifuge bar at the MGM cheating?

Is standing inside Coyote Ugly with a wife beater on with life savers taped to it around your nipples, the words written "sucks for $1", and letting a guy and his gf and his buddies all suck watermellon lifesavers off your cleevage a and pop some bites of your lovelies in the process, is that cheating?

if you want to be single, just do it the right way.

thats why it is called cheating.. it's not fair... they dont wanna be single but they want to have their fun...

id let my gf/fiance go to vegas for a bachelorette party.. if you're worried about them cheating before marraige you're gonna have some serious problems 6-7 years down the line when things "fizzle"

Would you allow your fiance to go to vegas for their bachelor or bachelorette party without you? Why or why not?

My now husband went to Vegas for his Bachelor party, heard it was pretty crazy, 33 guys, they stayed at the Hard Rock. Supposedly they had fun! :laugh:;)

So I guess the answer is yes :)

Oh yeah, and he's going to a Bachelor party in June there again...

I would..

I mean if he loves me..and wants to spend the rest of his life with me..I doubt he's going to go out there and cheat on me.. so I would fully trust my fiance to go there and just have a good time.

Just like myself...If I love someone I would never cheat on them..no matter what :)

an interesting scenerio would be to bring your significant other to the party with you, like a wing woman for the crowd of dudes. Women are more easily persuaded to do nutty shit if another girl is around setting her up. If one dood brought his chick who didnt care about cheating and she was the lead wing woman, cohearsing chicks at clubs and strip bars to set it off .. that would be hot!

if a girl brought her man who was willing to break skulls and fetch other doods they demand the whole night ... he would be seen as a bitch, but would the girls really mind having a personal bouncer/body fetcher ... think not!

how do other view this possible scenario? ..positive or will it turn negative?

Guest gabo
:laugh: ahaha well you know what I mean! I'm talking about minor offenses like getting fucked up, being rowdy and getting lap dances. Not big stuff like cheating.
eating aint cheating.

what a coincidence...

yesterday a friend called, he and his family got trip planned to vegas in april and one of them can´t fly now, so i´ll get the plane ticket for free (that´s like 1200euro from where i live)...

vegas here i come

i´ll be seeking out bachelorettes exclusively just to prove you "trusting" guys wrong :laugh:

what a coincidence...

yesterday a friend called, he and his family got trip planned to vegas in april and one of them can´t fly now, so i´ll get the plane ticket for free (that´s like 1200euro from where i live)...

vegas here i come

i´ll be seeking out bachelorettes exclusively just to prove you "trusting" guys wrong :laugh:

You're that confident with your skills, ha? Interesting! ;)

"first i was only flirting with you because you know, the thrill of flirting with the bachelorette, the age old forbidden fruit thing, but now that i got to know you... it´s really a shame that i fly to back to germany in two days... i would have loved to spend more time with you... i guess it just shouldn´t be... even though it would be a very very good thing between us..."

;)

"first i was only flirting with you because you know, the thrill of flirting with the bachelorette, the age old forbidden fruit thing, but now that i got to know you... it´s really a shame that i fly to back to germany in two days... i would have loved to spend more time with you... i guess it just shouldn´t be... even though it would be a very very good thing between us..."

;)

You've already got me in your pants... ;)