Clubplanet Nightlife Community

where are some hangout places that asians go to in NYC?

second night in new york city. went to the night club in hudson hotel the first night, it was decent, music was okay. second night, did a little research, went to some club in chinaclub, had the worst experience ever, was forced to get coat check it. never had that experience before in cali. maybe its a new york thing. went back to the same club again in hudson hotel. music wasn't as good tonight. overall, did not have that much of a great experience in new york, at least not for clubbing. clubbing in san francisco is much better, and of course la and las vegas is the best so far. quite disappointed in new york clubbing. can someone lead me to the right direction. one more night in new york and hopefully i can go back home and tell my friends something positive.

lol! he went to chinaclub lookin for asians. hahaha. Then he went back to the same club he thought wasn't that good the first time around. smart.

you're right. NYC clubs suck. Now go back to SF and never come back.

damn wish i couldbe saw this earlier. All depends what type of asains yor talking about. Theres 2 types in this scene but most people only think of 1 kind and that is the kind that go to a lot of the parties and shake each other and do drugs and are rude. There generally found at parties where the beats are hard and the drugs are shared like their white counterparts.

And then tehres the other types of asains who are house dancers and their found at deephouse/funk parties. Next time your coming in town shoot me a pm.

Love unites us as one

A place 4 u to Luv' Dancin'.........

LOVE has been built to provide a place where artists are encouraged to push the boundaries of their craft and to promote shared values of respect, acceptance, and peacefulness through the stories they tell.

It is dedicated to the idea that the differences among us should be celebrated, but that our shared humanity, in the end, unites us as one. Our goal is to make the world a little more interesting and a little gentler.

And to throw great parties...

The sound system here is beyond,

expect or imgaine!!!

Saturday Jan. 28th 10-till

Ur House is my House

DJ Jackie Christie

Feel the low frequeiences

@LOVE

179 Mac Dogual at 8th street. 10- till

www.djjackiechristie.com

www.musicislove.net

email 4 more info- www.djjackiechristie.com

second night in new york city. went to the night club in hudson hotel the first night, it was decent, music was okay. second night, did a little research, went to some club in chinaclub, had the worst experience ever, was forced to get coat check it. never had that experience before in cali. maybe its a new york thing. went back to the same club again in hudson hotel. music wasn't as good tonight. overall, did not have that much of a great experience in new york, at least not for clubbing. clubbing in san francisco is much better, and of course la and las vegas is the best so far. quite disappointed in new york clubbing. can someone lead me to the right direction. one more night in new york and hopefully i can go back home and tell my friends something positive.

Why didn't you read any of the suggestions above? Your own mistake. Now go back to Cali.

damn wish i couldbe saw this earlier. All depends what type of asains yor talking about. Theres 2 types in this scene but most people only think of 1 kind and that is the kind that go to a lot of the parties and shake each other and do drugs and are rude. There generally found at parties where the beats are hard and the drugs are shared like their white counterparts.

And then tehres the other types of asains who are house dancers and their found at deephouse/funk parties. Next time your coming in town shoot me a pm.

those are the only kinds? really? I'm asian... perhaps you can keep telling this guy more wrong information.

My advice is to just go where the party is good. Not really an expert on what is good/bad during the week so I won't add anything here.

well..looks like he didn't know what he was doin'. He prolly looked up some 1998 guide to clubbin' and found some weird spots or checked GQ magazine to give him hints. mebbe thats how they club in the west coast? who knows.

yah....there's this place..its called FUCKING EVERYWHERE

lol, this is so true at the bigger clubs these days. Crobar is definitely being overrun, at least on Fridays. JXS - I have no idea where you came up with the idea to go to Hudson Hotel and China Club, but you didn't get the slightest idea of clubbing in NY by going to those places. I've been to Vegas and the clubs there are cool but nothing compared to NY. Unless you like listening to songs off the radio and hanging out with a bunch of drunk people that have never been to clubs before.

yah....there's this place..its called FUCKING EVERYWHERE

HAHAHA....so true!!! This is not a necessarily a bad thing though, as long as you are not an asshole, all races are welcome in our great city. Now, that said, go watch the movie "Made" with Vince Vaugn, and ...."go try China Club"......lol. I want to know what site suggested you go there over ANY OTHER CLUB IN THE CITY. The only night that is even half-way acceptable to go to CC is their long-standing Mondays, and that is only because no other club HAS a Monday night

The only night that is even half-way acceptable to go to CC is their long-standing Mondays, and that is only because no other club HAS a Monday night

CIELO on mon nights is the shit with the DEEPSPACE party with FRANCOIS K. And SAPPHIRE LOUNCE has a long running MON-DAZE party with rotating djs.