Clubplanet Nightlife Community

James Zabiela spinnin the 17th?

WHATTTTT????? There is hardly a DJ that can come ANYWHERE close to Zabiela's skill with the CDJ's, Ableton, EFX, and turntables.

JPs skill? I havn't heard the guy but i dont have to. There is a reason why James is barely 25 and is world reknown yet JP is only big in NYC. In Miami he is a NOBODY. Anyone that can keep a steady residency long enough will eventually build up a big enough following yet take that DJ out of his "home" and no one knows who that is.

I imagine that James tours so much that he can't stay in one place for too long.....oh yeah and has JP spun with the likes of Steve Lawler, Sasha, Digweed, Luke Fair, Lee Burridge ETC.......

that ableton crap is bullshit

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that ableton crap is bullshit

James is WAAAYYY too big to stay in ONE place, altho i think hes a resident of Godskitchen. Then again so is almost every renowned dj abroad...

I bet JP couldn't even be able to figure out ABLETON...not with all the coke that he does...where his following is only ppl that do drugs...

and hey James Zabiela has an innovative sound that he masters with his skillz. Definitely a pioneer, an international STAR.

James is WAAAYYY too big to stay in ONE place, altho i think hes a resident of Godskitchen. Then again so is almost every renowned dj abroad...

I bet JP couldn't even be able to figure out ABLETON...not with all the coke that he does...where his following is only ppl that do drugs...

and hey James Zabiela has an innovative sound that he masters with his skillz. Definitely a pioneer, an international STAR.

actually i think jp does use that ableton, when it comes to using it properly i wouldnt know....

Yea zabiela is def a master when it comes to his technical skills, i dont knwo anyone that would be able to come up with an argument disputing that by using jp as another candidate for his "skills"

fuk this guy never even heard of him

We heard you the first time thanks.

I think everyone was probably being kind by not calling you an ill informed idiot, but to post the same stupid note on the same thread is just verging on the naive.

If you haven't heard of James Zabiela then either go take a listen and then feel free to comment if you don't like him or alternatively stfu and continue listening to whatever inane rubbish that you do like.

We heard you the first time thanks.

I think everyone was probably being kind by not calling you an ill informed idiot, but to post the same stupid note on the same thread is just verging on the naive.

If you haven't heard of James Zabiela then either go take a listen and then feel free to comment if you don't like him or alternatively stfu and continue listening to whatever inane rubbish that you do like.

big fuckin deal i fuckin posted twice OOPS, why you catchin feeelingz

OMFG... i cannot believe ppl are trying to compare JP with JZ...are they even on the same level, one spins house and goes on 24 hour parties on coke/meth binges and is linked to one of the most reputable crackhouses in this decade (the old SF) not to mention guidos and shiet, one has skills uncomparable to others at that age...

does not compute that ppl are comparing the two. like COME ON! at least compare him with respectable producers in edm. whos the one that tagteams with other great producers like Sasha etc. i dont see JP getting such offers. and whose productions are getting high acclaim year after year. Umm i dont think JP falls into that category. DJing is aiite, it pays the bills, but at the end of the day the guy's got NUTHIN'. just like tony draper rofl

lol now i reemmber why i stopped going on this board. this is the JP fanboard, i never heard such rubbish in my flie.

hah okthxbye

gotta love it ...the bashing on jp.....can we please have one topic where JP's name does not get mentioned.....seriously HE's not god (as some disarranged and wrongly aware of reality kids claim to be) , He's Definetly NOT the best DJ out there (tristate does not count as international or wmc for that matter), Fuck SF (the shit is been over for couple years now, i swear fucking cult members....get a fucking life already or just move on), and the only reason he's still around is the desperate move to release his next unacclaimed tracks for KTU to pay his habits for drug abuse and his state of the art computerzied equipment that basically plays itself since he forgot that dj's used to beatmatch without the computer's help years ago (2 G5's and Veroma Filters which he abuses the shit out of). Ohh yea and my favorite "His NEW Audience" the new generation of kids who discovered him through Sylver last year...since he decided to release the 6 year old track on commercial radio. The new crowd is as much knowledgeable about house music as to what they discovered on Louie Devito Party Mix cd....Pitiful...if u wanna be invloved in the house scene at least learn about it's history or get with today's program.

So if this post is about James Zabiela, let it be about Zabiela.....and not JP for once.

"The term legendary stands for its presence in the past, not present"

it's really sad that those artists and DJ's who work hard and produce good records on a constant basis dont even get the creditability on this forum............that tells you how much narrow and uneducated people are who dont want to move on cause they want to relive the "CLOUSURE" of a party that in my opinion was just a party........oohh i forgot in my days I went there for the music not drugs.

gotta love it ...the bashing on jp.....can we please have one topic where JP's name does not get mentioned.....seriously HE's not god (as some disarranged and wrongly aware of reality kids claim to be) , He's Definetly NOT the best DJ out there (tristate does not count as international or wmc for that matter), Fuck SF (the shit is been over for couple years now, i swear fucking cult members....get a fucking life already or just move on), and the only reason he's still around is the desperate move to release his next unacclaimed tracks for KTU to pay his habits for drug abuse and his state of the art computerzied equipment that basically plays itself since he forgot that dj's used to beatmatch without the computer's help years ago (2 G5's and Veroma Filters which he abuses the shit out of). Ohh yea and my favorite "His NEW Audience" the new generation of kids who discovered him through Sylver last year...since he decided to release the 6 year old track on commercial radio. The new crowd is as much knowledgeable about house music as to what they discovered on Louie Devito Party Mix cd....Pitiful...if u wanna be invloved in the house scene at least learn about it's history or get with today's program.

So if this post is about James Zabiela, let it be about Zabiela.....and not JP for once.

"The term legendary stands for its presence in the past, not present"

it's really sad that those artists and DJ's who work hard and produce good records on a constant basis dont even get the creditability on this forum............that tells you how much narrow and uneducated people are who dont want to move on cause they want to relive the "CLOUSURE" of a party that in my opinion was just a party........oohh i forgot in my days I went there for the music not drugs.

JPJPJPJPJPJPJPJP stop whininggg