Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Random Thoughts #3

nomembername

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I left work yesterday in an ambulance and was in the ER from 2:15-5:30. I had an allergic reaction to something I ate and my eye swelled up. They gave me Epi and Benadryl but I have no clue what it was. Going to the allergist now.

Hey, it beats work. :D

what do u mean EYE!! both of them were swollen

Oh man, you have a bar downstairs? That would be VERY dangerous for me.

:pint:

It would get old sooner or later, trust me.

Speaking of which, I totally beat the crap out of a homeless guy in my store tonight. Thank god for survelliance cameras backing up my story when the cops got there.

werdd.. put the smack down on em' howie :beer:

Fucker comes in, starts talking shit and asking my customers to "hook me up" then takes a swing at me when I told him to get the fuck out. It was so hard to not pistol whip the bitch. I did manage to "jam" my toe, I got caught up in the moment and forgot I was wearing TEVA's and kicked him in the head. Ouch.

Fucker comes in, starts talking shit and asking my customers to "hook me up" then takes a swing at me when I told him to get the fuck out. It was so hard to not pistol whip the bitch. I did manage to "jam" my toe, I got caught up in the moment and forgot I was wearing TEVA's and kicked him in the head. Ouch.

Use your knee next time...lil more surface damage

booyah!!!! woke up this morning, signed on to party poker and saw a mysterious $1.43 that was left in my account... decided i wanted to play a $6 tourney so i turned the 1.43 into 6 dollars playing online blackjack... entered the tourney turned the $6 entrance fee into 40.43.... played some more blackjack for an hour and cashed out at 231.00... great start to the weekend...

booyah!!!! woke up this morning, signed on to party poker and saw a mysterious $1.43 that was left in my account... decided i wanted to play a $6 tourney so i turned the 1.43 into 6 dollars playing online blackjack... entered the tourney turned the $6 entrance fee into 40.43.... played some more blackjack for an hour and cashed out at 231.00... great start to the weekend...

[gheyness]Somebody loves you.

143= I love you.

[/gheyness]

That's great bro.

sure, come on down.

jk

Sorry to hear the news :(

Where are you? Have ass, will travel.

BTW, I just had my best sales day ever!! I beat my best week ever in just one day today!! the fucking roller coaster of sales is awesome - Last week I was thinking about finding a new job - and now I'm thinking about blowing the doors off next week. It's amazing, the harder I work, the luckier I get.

Where are you? Have ass, will travel.

BTW, I just had my best sales day ever!! I beat my best week ever in just one day today!! the fucking roller coaster of sales is awesome - Last week I was thinking about finding a new job - and now I'm thinking about blowing the doors off next week. It's amazing, the harder I work, the luckier I get.

If you're working harder, it's probably skill and experience rather than luck. What do you sell?