Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Random Thoughts #3

nomembername

...pop rocks come in chocolate and bubble gum flavors now.......i used to love swedish fish and sour watermelon...they were a penny each at the "hindu hut"....i have no clue the real name even the adults knew it as that lol.........and the sugar dots on the long roll of paper....and then u had to pick pink and blue and green paper out of your back teeth

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...pop rocks come in chocolate and bubble gum flavors now.......i used to love swedish fish and sour watermelon...they were a penny each at the "hindu hut"....i have no clue the real name even the adults knew it as that lol.........and the sugar dots on the long roll of paper....and then u had to pick pink and blue and green paper out of your back teeth

LMAO i remember doing that !!!was sooo annoying when a piece would get stuck for awhile,youd try to get it out with a toothpick but just get the paper more jammed lol.gummy bears were the shit too but only that one brand back in the day u had to get it i think it was black forest brand gummy bears?

...i used to love swedish fish and sour watermelon...they were a penny each at the "hindu hut"....i have no clue the real name even the adults knew it as that lol....

I'm guessing you went to Christopher Columbus, lol.

Hindu hut rocks!!!

I found a penny on the floor there one day and I told him I wanted one sour watermelon and the mofo wouldn't let me have it cuz he said it was his penny cuz I found it on his floor, lol.

all of my friends cant believe it either.it supposed to be for anxiety which it does but i use it more to help me sleep.its the only thing that i get a good sleep and i dont feel like shit in the morning.i know im outta control with it cuz i couldnt see not having it. i do know this girl though,total nut job,takes 12mg a day.....id def be in a coma then!

I'm guessing you went to Christopher Columbus, lol.

Hindu hut rocks!!!

I found a penny on the floor there one day and I told him I wanted one sour watermelon and the mofo wouldn't let me have it cuz he said it was his penny cuz I found it on his floor, lol.

....yes we've been over this many times lol.......how fucking nasty was the hindu hut...loved it haha....i went to school 3 too so i walked to the hut since i was a baby!!!..if u had a buck.50 and 50 was always the way to go though..